Mythics? How? Wut?

So I need Wyrms dream crests To upgrade my gear so now I have to PVE dungeons. Which is weird.

But I don’t understand mythic+ so where does a noob start with mythics?

My item level is at 456.

Things are getting really confusing and it’s like you need tutorials, guides, consultants and coaches just for games these days.

I figured out how to use the premade groups section, but now I don’t know what groups I qualify for. Or what I should join.

Hey there Powerhoarder, it can be daunting but trust me, after you jump into it a few times you will pick it up. What I like to do first is check on what affixes I have to look forward to this week. Open up your browser and browse “What mythic + garbage do I have to deal with this week” theres the top link mythicpl. (sorry cant post urls in these threads)

This will show you what affixes you will have to look forward to this week and a rundown of them.

The first affix listed will be applied to all M+ dungeons. The other affixes kick in at different keystone levels. Like a +7 you will get another affix. I would suggest you stay in the 1-10 range while you learn.

As an Arms Warrior you will want to bring your cleave build to burn down trash quickly. Your dps wont be outstanding on the boss but you should mow down the trash.

I find that if you are inexperienced, and state that at the beginning of the dungeon, there is usually someone that will be nice enough to walk you through it. Do not give another thought to anyone who tries to ruin the experience for you. Ignore those folks.

You can also go over to Wowhead and look under the arms warrior section. Archimtiros put a nice guide together.

BEST of luck Warrior!