(Mythic xp) returning player LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild (will faction/server Xfer)

Hey everyone, as the title says I am currently looking for a new raiding guild now that my work schedule finally allows for it.
I am currently seeking a guild that will be doing heroic/mythic content through 8.3 and into shadowlands. I have been raiding on and off since wrath and most recently got horde server first ragnaros on heartseeker in classic. But most of my raiding was from cataclysm heroics (now mythic)
I plan on playing strictly Havoc DH through the upcoming tiers. And I am willing to play on horde/server change if need be
I don’t mind raiding with a more casual group that only does heroic i’m More so looking for a fun community to push content with. I am a very social person and having an active community/discord is a big plus. I am also a 2200 Xp arena player and will help the guild with bgs/arenas if needed

I am aware that my ilvl is very low due to this being a new character but I am already doing most content. And just need to find groups to do mythic+/raid with so please don’t judge me off my gear. I am in it for the long haul :slight_smile:

Thanks for checking out my post and if I seem like a good fit for your guild. Or if you have any questions. Feel free to message me at discord (DandyZula#0031) or of course just reply to this post. Excited to hear back from everyone. Have a good one!