Mythic+ way overtuned

All +2s feel like +20s in Mythic + not to mention the +0s feel like 10s. Is it me or does it also feel like it is both Fortified and Tyrannical together? I usually run high keys but this week has really been rough for most players?

2 Likes

This is how it’s supposed to be. This was the changes they made.

2 Likes

Nah I get the 0s feeling like that but a +2 feeling like a 20-25 is a bit far fetched. I like the harder content but the tuning is a bit much on +2s and above.

1 Like

Do you not understand? A +2 is like in the 12-14 range last season, BUT you also need to add in the season change / gear upgrade, so add a good 4 levels to it and you’re talking 16-18, I’m failing to see the issue.

2 Likes

That’s probably a “you” issue.
From what I’ve seen, +2s are very easy at the appropriate gear level (480+)

6 Likes

Time to git gud OP!

6 Likes

It is definitely overtuned but I don’t think it is quite as bad as you are making it out to be. Some stuff is just straight up bugged though, so bear that in mind. Like I think the crystals on the last boss of Azure Vault are doing damage like 4 times as quickly as they are supposed to be.

2 Likes

Bear in mind we are now roughly 30-40 ilvls below the season max and a 20 was scaled down to 10.

This is likely why it feels harder.

But I’m sure once we’re 522-528 this will likely feel like the easiest season ever. By the end of this season this is 100% gonna be World of Manic Torch everything down in a few seconds.

1 Like

So working as intended.

4 Likes

Most pugs I been in today, everyone already knew how the dungeons worked. 2 chested AV +2 with a fire mage doing 50k.

17 isn’t a high key (the highest you timed last season)

Keys are working as intended and announced

0’s are the same as a 10

2-10 = 12 to 20

The tuning isn’t the problem, it’s you and the people you play with.

You would be shocked how many players have no idea they have to dispel things… last boss in ruby life pools proves that.

2 Likes

I love the comment of it being “me”. Dude I run circles around most people and have down +17 bosses in season 3 when the group died at 20%.

Not saying it’s your skill level, but your groups.
You are the sole common factor in the complaint.

1 Like

Typical no talent comment.

Firstly, it’s a new season so the dungeons are harder. Secondly, almost all dungeon content was scaled higher so a level two keystone is equivalent to last season’s level eleven or twelve keystone before taking into account the new season increase. Also the item level jump between seasons is larger as my fully upgraded Amirdrassil Heroic raid gear can be replaced by Awakened Looking For Raid raid gear.

2 Likes

Not even close.

They did get harder, but not by that much.

I suspect a skill issue here. My guild and the pugs I ran with were not having issues at all. We easily timed our 2s and the 0s felt like a cake walk.

1 Like

2’s dont feel like 20s lol

We’ve just been easily 3 chesting them while people are gearing alts

3 Likes

Yeah totally get that thanks for the respectful comment.

What was so hard about 17s in season 3?

Also based on looking at Raider io from your Paladin/DH you maybe not be completely familiar with the dungeons at current and in some of these dungeons, things go bad fast, especially if you’re tanking

1 Like

You’ve never done a twenty before, nor have you properly timed a 19 before, so what do you know? Sure, +2 feels a bit hard but I don’t think it’s impossible. 17s to me on my druid started to feel like 2s.

1 Like