Mythic Uldir Tonight

<Aardvark Alliance> is currently looking for 2-3 dps and 1 priest healer. We are on Arygos. Raid starts at 9pm EST. Add me at Bootee#1766 if you are interested.
Hey Bootee, I'm just curious what your cut-off for gear is? I only hit cap about 2-2.5 weeks ago, and am trying to climb into the raid scene (sitting at ilvl 345 - I've been going through gear so fast enchanting hasn't been worth it yet). I'm clearly not on the right page for Mythic, but that's where I want to be.

I used to do heavy raiding back in the day (classic-cata) mostly with the guild I am currently in, but alas, I am the last man standing after all these years.

Let me know.

Thanks
10/31/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Mohawk
Hey Bootee, I'm just curious what your cut-off for gear is? I only hit cap about 2-2.5 weeks ago, and am trying to climb into the raid scene (sitting at ilvl 345 - I've been going through gear so fast enchanting hasn't been worth it yet). I'm clearly not on the right page for Mythic, but that's where I want to be.

I used to do heavy raiding back in the day (classic-cata) mostly with the guild I am currently in, but alas, I am the last man standing after all these years.

Let me know.

Thanks

For Mythic Uldir we would be looking for someone as close to 370 as possible. But if you are interested in joining our guild we could bring you in on our Heroic Uldir full clear and feed you gear to gear you up. Add my battle net tag: Bootee#1766 and we can discuss more.