Mythic Tindral Adjustments Incoming - February 27

wheres the class tuning?

trash devs

1 Like

My guy, if Tindral hadn’t received the several nerfs he has, your group would have 0 chance of ever killing it if you’re only now getting to 5%.

He was nuked from orbit before even this nerf. Talking about nerfs cheapening your kill is very silly.

2 Likes

We’re not an HoF guild, and now it’s just going to fall over in P3 off Lust, since the HP nerf hits the shield, too.

Hitting the ~10-16% range in 368 pulls was doing quite well. I sympathize with the guilds throwing 500-700 pulls that were still over 20%, though.

This doesn’t actually nerf the hard part of the fight — the ridiculous overlaps of broken promises one shot mechanics.

There’s no reason for a boss like this to exist.

1 Like

I mean its enough to skip 1-2 cycles of mechanics at the end of the fight, so its not like it doesnt help at least

Retail class tuning, maybe? :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Health nerfs are fine, but I don’t imagine they address the issue that guilds that are struggling with Tindral are facing?

You will get to skip 1 set of roots soaks and dispels, maybe the last melee orb soak, but for a first kill I doubt you can ignore that.

If you are getting to that part you have already mastered the hardest parts of the fights, so is still a +400 wipes for new guilds starting to progress right now.

You still have to play 2/3 of phase 3 and the last part that you can skip now wasn’t that hard to begin with.