Mythic + Tanks state of the game

It’s not a cultural problem lol. The paladin tank in one my HoV +14 runs solo’d odyn for 3 phases and won the encounter alone. The key was already bricked when we engaged, but it shouldn’t be possible to do that in a +14 key. They weren’t more or less geared than I am. This is an objective balance problem.

Tanks are imbalanced, it’s okay to let go of an overpowered ability in a multiplayer game. It’s more than okay, it’s what you and the washed up devs at blizzard need to do. Nobody “wants” to lose their overpowered status. It is what it is though, and it can’t stay this way. Not if this game is to be anything more than a meme to bully nerds over.

I’ve largely ignored your posts because I’ve considered them trolling in bad faith. But I’m going to pause for just a second and ask if you’ve thought this out at all. Already tanks are a high pressure position in any group, you’re arguing that a tank should be made worse and unable to actually tank without any other statement than ‘it’s overpowered’. By what standard? Because the way the game is designed, it’s not only not OP it’s required. Hats off to a paly that can play that well.

Making tanks wheelchair DPS that fall over at the slightest breeze without a healer massively constrains game design in extremely bad ways. Ways blizz is currently exploring with every tank that is not Pwarr, Ppal, and BDK. Making a game unfun is a great way to lose players, just saying. Hence why it’s extremely hard for me to take your posts as anything but bad faith trolling. Because unlike FF14 where if I want to do a different job I can just change weapon, WoW doesn’t allow that. So ultimately it de-facto pushes people away from critical roles when changes like this are made.

So please explain why you think this won’t harm the game excessively. Because I’m 99.95% sure it would.

2 Likes

10.0.5 changes:

Oh look at that.

1 Like

Not enough

don’t forget blur for DH tanks.

1 Like

Yes look at that. Dominating tank populations, no mention of overperforming.

But anyway, math is in.
The nerfs work out around 6-7% more physical damage. From blockable attacks.
No change when crit blocking.
BrV is still probably worth it over FbV because it interacts with our teir set.

Minor tuning because they are based on population size and not overperforming.

What do you think influences population size and representation? You are so dense. Also that “6-7%” will add to the 5% nerf when other tanks received 10.

Again with the personal attack…dude chill.

Are you talking about the overall 10% nerf to all classes but pwar only had 5% to vanguard? The other 5% was added to def stance for a ten percent total.

Which was effectively 5% since PWars are in Battle Stance half the time.

Grow thicker skin if you think being called dense is a personal attack.

So you think people would flock to a spec that is underperforming at a rate of 40% of the total population? They did because they are overperforming.

But you guys don’t even use defensive stance.

That’s like if they added bonus armor to Moonkin Form and claimed it was a Guardian buff.

1 Like

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

There are prot warriors tanking most of +24/5 keys in Battle Stance. Only swapping for tough pulls or tank busters. This nerf was a slap on the wrist. Hey look guys we did something. Can everyone shut up now? That’s exactly how this nerf reads.

3 Likes

Remove battle stance, give us brez or lust.

LMAO report me then. You are 100% dense.

LMAO says you , the guy who reported my warlock and I can’t even post on it anymore. you troll all day on forum and report others and when others try to report you , you call them names. very mature. clearly you don’t even care about the subject so why are you even posting here? you are just here to troll.

So you play intentionally worse. Got it, keep doing those 14s I guess.

No, I play the game. You get micromanaged by an addon.

Not very well.

You’ve seen my gameplay?

I’ve seen your stats.