Mythic Sire Denathrius Tuning Adjustment

Was anything supposed to change on Heroic difficulty? It’s transitioning at 50.3% now for us instead of 40%.

I don’t know why anyone would care, unless they aren’t looking out for others.

Am i? I think I’m just saying the fight is well tuned now. I’m asking for the same difficulty to remain.

Sure if you want to look at this way nerf all the bosses because that would obviously help out guilds and players as well right? You got it. I hate casuals i’ve finally been exposed.

If i felt the boss was too punishing or difficult I’d be cheering on this boss but the reality is the dps check is tight, but very well tuned and i think making that easier would cheapen the experience of killing it the first time.

1 Like

Isn’t…isn’t that what Mythic is supposed to be?

make it more easyer to do then put it lfr ! it is time for lfr mystic raid boos

I like the part where a bunch of people who aren’t even doing mythic raid content are complaining that it got nerfed. No harm in letting those handful of guilds that are close make the finishing slide into CE.

1 Like

This is… a more considered nerf than the usual drop some general hp, or make something hit less hard.

Because technically it could make P2’s timer harder, but not if you’re actually doing the fight well. And it’s not the hard enrage that P3 is.

World of Mythic-Lands