Mythic Shadow Priest LF Guild

Hello everyone! Plan on maining SPriest for SL for PvE purposes. Mained it most of 8.3 until the tail end. Got 3/12M and 5/12M attempted. Can add me @ Maddexx#11162 on bnet or Maddexx#7427 on discord if wanted. :slight_smile: I can also play melee if needed. CAN NOT raid past midnight CST/10pm PST due to IRL things.

Hey Lunna,

“Libertas” is an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST. We’re looking for experienced mythic raiders to bolster our mythic team.

We’re looking to maintain a roster of 24-26 players on a weekly rotation schedule. This affords us coverage in case of real life commitments and also allows people to progress at the same rate so we can avoid having a typical “bench.”

Our guild was founded in 2010 and we’ve focused on hardmode/mythic content ever since. We’ve prided ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raiding environment ever since.

If this seems like something that interests you, we encourage you to submit an application through our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to see if it’s a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in your guild search.

Pyratic#1706

Tried to add you on disc, but it couldn’t find you. Sent you a bnet request instead.

Greetings Lunna, we are currently looking for Ranged DPS for our mythic group. I’ll leave our spam below. Would love to hear from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mc-forged-h-2-day-lfm-raiders/681823?u=totepriest-bleeding-hollow

Claimed! Go away strangers!

Hello Lunna!

You sound like you would fit in perfectly with us! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can. Our goal is to get into mythics, if you would like to give us a chance.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer