Mythic + Season Mount

So this the mount for gaining KSM in Season 4.

It’s not bad, but it’s just another recolored armordon. At least the infinite skin looks nice.

Probably safe to assume that KSM mounts will always be reskins from now on. The last time we got a unique KSM mount was in BFA.

Despite feedback that it’s ridiculous to get a ground mount for M+ when you can’t even use it in dungeons half the time and you’ll rarely if ever use it outdoors we keep getting them.

This one is cool, but the use cases for it are still <0.01% of my game time.

M+ long term, non-power rewards are just plain awful. I’d trade a weekly loot lockout for rewards that last me more than 6 months that mirror pvp.

1 Like

I still think the Inferno one from Season 2 looks the best, but I’m a sucker for red and fiery colorations.

Just love that in an expansion about dragons and focusing on dragon riding, blizzard seem to think it best to reward the most popular content with a ugly ground mount that will never get used ever.

1 Like

/flex

But yeah, I guess going from Ice, to Fire, to Grass, to Infinite is nice for matching things around. Even if the ground mounts only ever really appeared when in Battlegrounds/Arenas.

Ground Mounts in S3 are used in:

Atal
Rise
Fall
Thicket
EB

Not used in:

BRH
WM
ToTT

So 5/8 dungeons this season, and in S4 they will be used in:

RLP
AA
BH

Not used in:
HOI
Uld
AV
NO
Nelth

So still used in S4 but not as much.

Beautiful mount! I can’t wait to unlock it. :slight_smile:

my condolences.

That’s why I said half the time. You listed them out and got the same answer.