Mythic Raiding Needs To Change

I agree with most points made from Dobi.

There is tons of work that needs to happen with how raiding works now.
I have been raiding since Vanilla almost nonstop. This tier was the first tier me and my guild stopped raiding. We feel there is no point and the amount of effort needed is way too much in comparison with the outcome and reward.
I am sorry to say but it’s not worth it anymore. Mythic raiding is not rewarding anymore and after a point it’s way too much time and effort for almost nothing.

Also the raids and the lore is really bad this expansion. Of course that is something subjective. I would love to see something different. Not more difficult. Not easier. Different.
The only thing left to do is Mythic+ at the moment for us. Feels like game is leading us to smaller sized groups, making most guilds more fragmented. At least that is what most my friends are discussing.

One last comment. Augmentation was the biggest failure in my opinion. Another layer of complexity. Devs wanted to make things less complicated by removing special systems which came per expansion cause the player base asked this. And then they introduce Augmentation. It feels weird to say the least.

Thanks for the nice post Dobi and thanks for reading.

8 Likes