Mythic Raid Team

Currently looking for new raid team to finish CE with. I am currently a 475-477ish Destro lock currently 10/12M. Willing to link logs and trial if needed. Looking for a guild on current carapace prog or already CE but would not like to back track in progression. Discord: Tators#5870

Hey demonic !

We are currently recruiting dps for n’zoth progression. < Space Bound > Horde Mal’Ganis 11/12M. We are currently 200 pulls in and getting to secret phase. A bit about the guild, we’ve been together for about 6 weeks now and 3 weeks of it has been N’zoth prog, we speed cleared through the first 11 and have been extending since. Our primary goal is to achieve CE this tier and build a solid roster heading into Shadowlands where we look to get CE every tier. We raid Tues/W/Thurs 8-11est. We have immediate spots available for trial. Contact me if interested Tena#11142

Hello Friend!

Tilted Halos is an 11/12M on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Shadow Priest
Destro Lock

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/zfJXrhD (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Sutts#11615- Recruiting Officer
Celheals#1352 - Guild Leader (and a member of SAGA; a Blizzard focused stream team)

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Hey Demonic,

I just sent you a discord friend request. Would love to add you to our roster for Mythic Carapace & Nzoth prog, and bang out CE together.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hope to talk to you soon!

Thanks again!

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/eZZqFbEgqeDRKYLP6

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Shdwphnx : Shdwphnx#1623

Hello Demonic

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet