Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

Yep, so many have already quit because of the extremely unfun m+ experience. This is due to combination of a large increase in mechanical difficulty and raising gear progression walls higher than majority of players cannot overcome…which they could in Dragonflight. People keep saying git gud or that those people dont deserve mythic gear or gilded crests…but when the game receives a f ton less money from those subs it is losing…we all lose because content will get less and lower quality. M+ engagement is crashing so much faster than it did in DF…they gonna need to do something drastic soon…

4 Likes

Could they though? at the same period in time?

The real question here is what are the other mysterious changes? It’s like watching FROM when I read about Blizzard patch notes cause there’s always some mysterious stuff going on.

Good start, now can you remove or modify peril affix please!!!

If playing without healer were a solo experience there wouldn’t be a lot of extremely skilled players right now doing 11+ without one. Healers can only heal live players. Since everything one shots you, it is useless. Blizzard already made healers obsolete with this m+ season

Healers heal what is designed to be healed through, and there’s plenty under that profile.

Healers are not there for you to ignore mechanics.

Search “+11 without healer” on YouTube and be amazed

That’s not surprisingly because 11 is far from the pinnacle.

And usually requires extremely specific comp, tailored to that dungeon, with everyone playing in content below what they’re capable of.

What are you saying? +11 is less than 5-10% of the player population. They tailored the game for those guys and that’s the reason they killed the season for everyone else. No use to adjust it 3 weeks later as all the 10% already done it and you don’t have enough IO to get invited to anything. Also, if you are playing a healer that’s not shaman, like me, they will just tell you to reroll. No surprise the m+ numbers are so bad right now

4 Likes

Meta comes and goes.

Like it’s been ever present.

Daily reminder

#pulltheripcord, save m+, delete Challengers Peril

3 Likes

perfect, now do this during beta, BEFORE stuff like this goes live, thanks
-literally everyone

3 Likes

Daily reminder
#gidgud, stop standing in bad, Peril is a non-issue

Can we add the real affixes back in so people can complain about sanguine again, actually, add necrotic back.

1 Like

Wont lie, first time getting into tanking in m+ was in BFA and I wasn’t sure how to handle this affix. Saw tanks with 20+ stacks doing just fine and I was going splat at 12 lol. Come a long way since then

its so funny to see this coming from someone who is 1600io and has barely even touched a key that has peril in it

Yup, you got me.

They aren’t listening to resto druids :confused: