Mythic plus should give better gold

So you can pay for all those consumables and repairs :smiley:

I am thinking 1k each completed dungeon +200g each level past 2.

1 Like

Not every content is made to and should not make gold.

We are raiding a place for treasure not gold. I can produce as much gold as I want elsewhere donā€™t need to go a raid a place for it. Should be unique items gotten there to convert to gold to better meet that concept, if you want profit from m+. Esp as this dosenā€™t add to the already high gold inflation via adding more gold but rather moves it around.

M+ and m0 really should remain a place where you go to get loot and treasures. Iā€™m not opposed to adding rewards such as augment rules that drop in amounts relative to the level eg 0 in m0 1 for 2-3 2 for 4-6 3 for 7-9 4 for 10-14 and 5 for 15+. But should not directly drop that gold. Augment runes can than be sold for gold if thats what you want.

The game really should not just use the same go to here is some gold as a reward when looking for a filler reward. Stuff like augment runes are hard to come by but well in demand and more fit into something you would consider ā€œtreasureā€ that is worth risking your life for. Gold on the other hand if you want can do tons of ā€œsafer (from the chars point of view)ā€ and more effective methods. Why would you go and risk yourself dungeon diving for 2-3k when you get than doing 3 world quests

I think the chest at the end should have to the loot/skins/materials you would have gotten if it wasnā€™t on m+

1 Like

I agree with you; however, the gold cost of M+ on higher keys can be quite high. It might be nice if the content you were doing offered ways to mitigate the costs required to do it. I realize, historically, this game has required players to farm other content to do different content. I think, to an extent, this is still fineā€¦ but the game has moved away from that a bit and thatā€™s something I like.

I enjoyed my time in WoW Classic, but the side farming was something that I definitely didnā€™t enjoy as much, and I like that Retail WoW isnā€™t as heavy in that regard. I donā€™t think Retail WoW is even that bad, but I definitely do jive with what the OP is saying and would like it if I could focus more time in dungeons and less running circles around zones for herbs :wink:

1 Like

I think 1000 gold for a +10 or up is acceptable

2 Likes

With the pugs Iā€™m at a net loss on repairs; even guild repairs doesnā€™t compensate.

consumables in a 5man? why?

are you doing progression on that second boss or something?

Are there really people who donā€™t use any consumables in m+? Not even food?

Iā€™m mining/blacksmithing so i might use the sharpening stone if itā€™s a hard week and itā€™s a 14 or higher and everyone else in the group is much better than me. But food goes away with one death soā€¦ why bother. the extra 2 seconds means nothing.

sorry, M+ is not my cutting edge content. i donā€™t do 5mans for progression. my highest key ever was a +20 in legion and i used no consumables for that either.

Maybe if you used consumables you could have timed it

I use flasks, oils, food & even a engineered B-rez. Keep 100 of each in bags at all times:) Use on 10+.

1 Like

Canā€™t tell if seriousā€¦