Mythic-Only Sarkareth Mount Customization

yikes lmao

1 Like

Now drops all difficulties just really low chance outside mythic
 maybe Blizz is listening?

1 Like

Which is a good middle ground since players that want this cosmetic but can’t attempt Mythic will grind this on next expansion for the same %, it’s just allowing players doing it now.

This isn’t like pvp or M+ on which the set of rules doesn’t change between 0 to X score, the raiding scene changes from N/H to Mythic just by adjusting the amount of players, it’s great but it creates that split on the progression for a lot of groups.

2 Likes

Seems fair. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Not a good change imo

1 Like

blizz has 0 respect for its high end players xd

1 Like

I agree. Even with the low drop rate, I think I still saw at least 1 or 2 drop per Raz kill. Hopefully it’ll be about the same for this one.

needs to be way lower than raz lmfao

High end players don’t bring in the $$$.

Good change. Hope there’s more.

6 Likes

Nor do casuals. It’s the whales that give Blizzard the most profit

1% is the baseline for just about every raid mount in the game, and it (the Raz skin) was 1-2% anyway. Not really sure why it needs to be lower.

2 Likes

you’re hilariously wrong about that, but nice try

If that’s your argument, Blizzard should remove the mount from loot tables and put it in the shop.

needs to be pre-buff sha of anger drop chance outside of mythic

2 Likes

You linked a link to this thread to this thread.

2 Likes

Whiners gonna whine

High end players have exclusive mechanics only for them, maybe it’s not a reward in some players mind but I’d like to do those mechanics with my group of friends
However; We never reach 20 players and its really difficult for some groups to keep that amount of players for every raid night and every new expansion it gets difficult.

So, you’re a masochist. Got it.

4 Likes

It’s not a reward at all. But that’s just my 2 cents

I think you’re imagining things I linked a link to the WoWhead page not this particular thread. This thread started off mentioning it only being mythic and I posted the more recent update to that. Nice try troll but go away and leave me alone thanks