Mythic-Only Sarkareth Mount Customization

the exclusive rewards are the best gear items in the game, there you go. You also get achievements, congratz.

7 Likes

that will end up with almost every mythic group determining the optimal size for each fight and not deviating from it

Thatā€™s why I mentioned before that at this point is almost impossible to fix the raiding scene in this game, Mythic 20 is great for encounter design but adds this limitation for a lot of the player base, I know that not all the % of cores that clear heroic will handle Mythic but thereā€™s good groups that donā€™t reach 20man. Itā€™s an impossible task at this point unless Blizzard redesing raiding to be all difficulties 10-15man or something different.

If all the raid difficulties were 20man thatā€™ll be OK, the whole game designed for that size but thatā€™ll impact a lot the lower raiding scene. :man_shrugging: , Iā€™d like to see some changes on raiding soon since M+ already got a big iteration of updates, even adding better respawns and other fixes could help by a lot.

Also, Weā€™ve the already low % of groups that clear Mythic, then thereā€™s a smaller % that do reclears and obviously thereā€™s a smaller % of the actual players that care about cosmetics because thereā€™s a lot of those players that only care about the actual kill and achievement, then cosmetics are just an income for their guild via boosting.

Funfact most CE Raiders barely care for the gear of the endboss - they consider it done once they got the achivement. The Title itself (which most player disabled anyway and is invisble to most players) is basiclly also devalued once everyone can clear it next expac. What remains is a shallow achivement no one cares.

Having something that indicates you did while it was current content is a great thing to have. The Mount itself can drop for everyone thatā€™s okay, still their should be a reward that rewards the countless hours of progression, recruiting and time ppl put into the game to clear CE.

Thank you for letting us know. Whether this was the intent or not from the get-go, this information is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

first time since like bc the 2nd raid of the expansion doesnt drop a mount exclusively. lame to cave into unwarranted backlash by players who pretend to play the game than actually playing it lol

edit:
jk itā€™s actually first raid since vanilla xd

yeah, that reward is the achievement record.

Iā€™m STILL MAD! WHOā€™S WITH ME!

I agree. Nerf DH.

But in all seriousness, Iā€™m fairly satisfied.

I disagree with the mythic exclusive effect, Blizzard needs to get away from this Only mythic approach. Sure i understand people want something exclusive for doing content but thatā€™s the entire concept of the HOF you get a title. compared to the larger player base Mythic raiding content is the lowest return on investment as not many players actually engage in it till expansions later.

6 Likes

Someone else brought up the possibility of treating mythic only mounts like gladiator mounts, at least for the duration of Dragonflight. Not as FOMO, but as a lasting reward like theyā€™ve always been. A skin for dragonriding, and a full mount to use elsewhere. To me, that would be okay, but Iā€™m not a mythic raider, so that might not mean much.

Tell me when was the last time you checked someoneā€™s achivements and went wow what a guy. Vanity items that show off the achivement are way more important, otherwise you have no goals to work towards. For me I donā€™t even need that CE Achivement in First Place since it doesnā€™t add any value to my personal experience (Iā€™m not an achivement hunter).

their are alot of none HOF Mythic Guilds who clear CEā€¦

ty for response, I think that a fair deal. I be happily farm this in LFR with 10 stack of lolnoob.

2 Likes

Odds are itā€™ll have like a 1% drop chance anyway.

1-2% was the drop rate of the Raz skin, so thatā€™s really not a huge deal.

Iā€™m just happy that theyā€™re no longer just catering to the Mythic players.

3 Likes

not really a big deal tbh.

I am not sure what you are arguing for, any mount or items from mythic can be farmed in in later expansion, making any prestige of the items invalid. You are talking about showing off, so right off the bat, in essence, we will not find common ground here.

This was a good change (if it actually was one), but the blue post didnā€™t explicitly say that it was changed. Perhaps it was already available and most of us jumped the gun. Canā€™t rule that possibility out.

2 Likes