Mythic Keystone Dungeons

ever since i transferred my character Ishamal from Horde Barthilas to Alliance Frostmourme ad renamed it Beelzwarr, wow armoury has it showing that “this character has not completed any mythic keystone dungeons this season” this is total and utter BULLSH*T. before the transfer i had completed EVERY dungeon in a +10 or Higher within the Time Limit which gave my character a Raider IO of 1152. Because the wow Armoury has not updated my characters Mythic Keystone dungeon progress since the transfer, that Raider IO is now GONE, which make it that much harder for me to get accepted in to groups to do higher keys. FIX IT ASAP!!!~!!

Calm down man, nothing is broken. I’ve transferred servers, from horde to alliance, and then back to horde. I actually just did another server transfer a few days ago. It can take a few hours after the transfer for your armory to update, then you have to resync your blizzard account with Raider IO for everything to populate there.

its been days dude, saw someone else on another post who’s hadn’t been updated in over a month.