Mythic Keystone Dungeons Temporarily Disabled [Resolved]

Update: These dungeons are once again available for play, thank you for your patience.

Due to an issue with new Keystones received by players, access to all Mythic Keystone dungeons has been disabled while the issue is investigated. An update will be provided when these dungeons are reactivated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

4 Likes

Small indie company etc

26 Likes

Maybe have an occasional week of no affixes, but doesn’t count towards rating?

2 Likes

Again? I thought you fixed this already. Saw players doing Tyrannical Volcanic Sanguine runs.

1 Like

I was looking for a sign to push me over and get me to unsubscribe. Thanks for that - frees up time for me to play Diablo 4.

4 Likes

The dungeons are still working, still dropping crest fragments, and still dropping gear. Only thing ya’ll disabled was the score.

“I’m done giving you money for Product A! Now, please let me give you money for Product B”.

13 Likes

D4 has no problems? :thinking:

5 Likes

Wait, we are mad they are fixing bugs? Ok.

10 Likes

Different dev teams, different revenue streams… different budgets.

1 Like

Same Bobby yacht fund.

8 Likes

My problem isn’t with Bobby Kotick. My problem is with Ion Hazzikostas.

4 Likes

Please do. I was under the impression that after we were kicked out of our M+ run and the dungeon was reset, that the issue was hotfixed(as the affixes now appeared in the M+ window)
We then start another run, but the affixes were still not functioning.

And here we were hoping wed have a fun week.

Ah well. Please fix them soon. I want to upgrade my shiny new trinket before raid night.

is sarkareth supposed to be in for this weeks lfr?
is that a bug too?

(I need that leggo blizz give to me. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:)

Are the peasants allowed to get it through LFR?

2 Likes

yes
/10char

Change it back as was, no rating for a week, but allow us to get portals. Would be nice to have a week like this for classes that aren’t the “Meta” and have no hope of getting an invite or running these higher keys with a group that can time.

1 Like

Pretty sure that was 6/19.

Fixed that for you.

Literally every single class and spec that can successfully complete 20 keys on both tyrannical and fortified.