Mythic Jaina Skip needs to be reversible

Currently, due to the Jaina skip that was implemented a month or so ago, people are now trolling transmog runs of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor and talking to Otoye after a boss or two is killed to skip the raid straight to Jaina, which is currently irreversible and ruins the transmog run. This needs to be changed ASAP, perhaps by making only the raid leader capable of talking to Otoye to initiate the Jaina skip?

Honestly, why wasn’t this change implemented with some foresight to consider this possibility in the first place?

2 Likes

Come on, this is Blizz we’re talking about here. The skip was already a half-assed afterthought, why is it any surprise that they haven’t thought through the consequences?

9.2 patch and this still hasnt been fixed.

Still a problem. Spent time putting together a group for someone to just screw us all over with the skip and there’s nothing any of us can do about it.

This is still a problem, either make it so only raid lead can use the skip or implement a way for this to be reversible.

This is STILL happening in DF. I just got screwed out of a weekly XMOG run on my hunter because of someone trolling. I want to kill the remaining bosses. This is NOT COOL! And no amount of resetting, etc. will let me kill the rest of the bosses. This has completely ruined my day.

At a minimum, the only person who should be able to activate this is the leader of the group, it would at least minimize the trolling.

1 Like

Go outside.

Ya…this is still not changed and it blows when trying to form an xmog run after 6 years since BfA came out.

Still a problem.

Best just to 2 or 3 man it until the last boss, than fill it with all the people who only want the mount.