Mythic Healer looking for A guild

Thanks for looking at my post. Hi my name is Josh I am healer main looking to join a mythic progression guild . I main a misweaver but I do have all other healers ( I will list them below) I am looking for a guild which raid any where between 7pm to 11pm EST weekdays are fine NO weekends . I have no issue transferring or going alliance as long as its worth it. My experience below.I am team player and will do anything to help the team progress and competitive and take criticism well. My Real Id is Pum#1793

Uldir 4/8 Mythic

BOD 6/9 Mythic ( on the shaman and druid )

Ep 3/8 Mythic

Mistweaver Monk Neck 69 ilvl 446

Restoration Shaman Neck 65 Ilvl 443

Restoration/ Guardian Druid Neck 68 ilvl 446

Holy/ Protection Paladin Neck 68 Ilvl 440

Holy Priest Neck 66 Ilvl 435

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

I applied already on the guild app

═══ ++ Detoxed - Thrall-US ++ ═══ Detoxed is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends with previous raid experience in Legion, with some members raiding together in Pandaria and WoD. We’re a close-knit guild and most of the members consider each other family. We are a guild mainly looking to down mythic bosses with efficiency and push high end M+ keys. With that being said we still like to enjoy this game, so while we like to be serious during pulls, we aren’t afraid to joke and mess around in-between pulls and trash packs. Some weekends we like to do a drunk raid night, where we come up with a list of things you must drink to if they happen. Of course, if you do not drink that is okay you are more than welcome to come along for the laughs.

In BoD we were 7/9M and unfortunately most of our raid team decide to postpone their adventures and we decided to take a tier off. Currently we are 3/8 and looking to bolster our ranks for this tier and beyond. Most importantly we are an adult guild that loves to have fun in many ways. If this guild sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Tablemaker#1666, Fireonice#11859 or Menios#11710 on bnet or if discord is more your flavor Tablemaker#4614 or Xenia#1647

• Raid Times/Days: Tuesday(8-11pm EST)/Thursday(8-11pm EST)
    • Current and previous accomplishments: 3/8M Eternal Palace, 7/9 BoD, 6/8 Uldir and we achieved 11/11 (CE) in Antorus.