Mythic Healer LFG

I’m open to both Horde and Alliance.

Hi there, I’m looking to speak with interested parties in regards to possible recruitment and joining another guild for like minded progression.

I have raided end game content since 2005 when I first started playing this game. My experience raiding spans several expansions but also misses some of them as well. Here is a fairly accurate documentation of my prior raiding experience:

WoW:
Zul’Gurub
Molten Core
Onyxia’s Lair
Blackwing Lair
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj
The Temple of Ahn’Qiraj
Naxxramas

TBC:
Karazhan
Gruul’s Lair
Magtheridon’s Lair
Serpentshrine Cavern
The Eye (Tempest Keep)
Zul’Aman
The Battle for Mount Hyjal
The Black Temple

WotLK:
Naxxramas
Obsidian Sanctum
Vault of Archavon
Eye of Eternity
Ulduar
Trial of the Crusader
Onyxia’s Lair
Icecrown Citadel
Ruby Sanctum

Cata:
Baradin Hold
The Bastion of Twilight
Throne of the Four Winds
Blackwing Descent
Firelands
Dragon Soul

MoP:
Did not raid due to work.

WoD:
Highmaul
Blackrock Foundry
Hellfire Citadel

Legion:
Emerald Nightmare - CE
Trial of Valor - CE
Nighthold - 9/10
Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9
Antorus - CE

BFA:
Uldir - 5/8

With that stated I do have a history of raiding and being consistent. The only time I could not commit was when I worked a flex schedule and was unable to consistently make a schedule. I am not one that likes to hinder a raid or be one of those individuals who shows up periodically. If I say I am going to be on I will be there. Emergencies are the only exception to this rule.

With that stated I am interested in a raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week. A preferred start time would be around 8:00 pm EDT and would end at around 1-2:00 am EDT. I do not mind server or faction changing. I do not mind playing another class if it means that as well. I am looking for equivalent or further progression to myself.

I will provide logs upon request.

I currently have the following classes max level:

Mistweaver Monk - 383 ilvl

If you are interested in someone who would be dedicated to the right group of like minded individuals and consistently performs, theory-crafts, and is helpful and friendly please post here so I may speak with you in regards to this.

1 Like

Im not going to spam you with a long copy paste answer like most people will.

< Juice > [A] 7/8M is very interested. We raid 10-1am est Sun/Mon/Tues. We have made solid progresson on Ghuun after only 4 raid days on him.

We are very competitive on warcraftlogs for speed and overall rankings. Feel free to look us up. Or I can provide a link if you prefer.

Hit me up at:
Discord: Disorient#3600
Btag: Disorient#1861

<CHØSEN> Alliance - Proudmoore is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders, PVPers, and Mythic + players. We are a group of players who understand what we want from the game. We would like to have fun but also complete our goals.

Our main goal is to be cutting edge by the next raid after Uldir. It may not happen in Uldir but it will happen this expansion. We also plan to have high end Rated PVP and players dedicated to pushing keys to the highest limits possible.

We are 4/8 M

We raid

Weekend - Saturdays and Sundays 2 PM PDT - 6 PM PDT with invites going out at 1:45 PDT.

We are looking for like minded talented individuals of the following classes

Weekend Team Top Priorities

We are currently recruiting 375+ geared healers with previous mythic experience.

Recruiting all exceptional players who want to push cutting edge.

However, we encourage exceptional players of all classes to apply

I would be willing to discuss paid transfers for exceptional players.

If you have any questions please message us on the following platforms

Guild Master Manup
Battlenet - ThePro1337#1281
Discord - MANUP#8220

Recruitment Officer Sinoa
Discord - Sinoa#9016
Battlenet - Suavepeanuts#1992

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello! Nox on Zul’jin (horde) is currently looking for a new core healer. We are 6/8M and raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:15 - 11:45 pm EST. You can find our full recruitment spam on our WoWProgress page (I would link it directly, but the new forums don’t let me…)

If that interests you, please message me at Xaph#9717 (Discord) or Xaph#11237 (bnet).

Hey - solid stuff all around. Appreciate the honesty. We are a 4/8M guild trying to push on 5/8M, but what I can offer you is a tight knit community eager in pushing progression. What makes us difference is that we are doing all of this on a 2x raiding schedule. We do alt runs on Sundays (need those rogues for Zul). A lot of us are ex-top raiders from previous expansions united by friendships.

If of interest, I’d appreciate a chat just to see where you end up. Quality players are longed for so I’m sure you’ll have no problem finding what you need.

Hey, I think we’d be a good fit. We’re specifically looking for a healer right now to help finish the raid tier and go into the next. Let me know if our raid times work and you could come in for a trial this week. Discord is the best way to contact me for quick replies.

Thanatos (Burning Legion - H) is currently 6/8M Uldir. We raid M/T/Th 7:30-10:30 Central. We achieved Cutting Edge each tier in Legion and are looking to continue that success in BFA. We’re a “semi-hardcore” guild that likes to kill all the bosses without getting too worked up about anything.

Please add me on Discord (silfverberg#1161) or Bnet (matthewT#1652).

Hey dude hows it going, was hoping to talk with you a bit. Fell free to add me on Bnet: Delandros#11395. Here is the guild info:

<Unified> - Sargeras (US) [A] (7/8M)

Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs: 8:30-11:30 CST (Sargeras Server Time)

Currently recruiting Range dps (Lock preference) and 1 exceptional healer for continued progress on Mythic Ghuun and for 8.1 core spot.

<Unified> is a mythic raiding community, meaning we are not here for personal gain. We utilize our time as raiders to work together as a team and overcome challenges each tier puts in our path. Being a mythic community means that we take pride in the fact that we are competitive. With that said, applicants are urged to have the mind-set to come and be competitive with us while maintaining a top-level of performance.

We offer accepted applicants a 2 week trial period in which they will be reviewed by an officer that falls under their role.

We require at least either 1 alt raid ready or the ability to play an off-spec such as a healer if you are a dps main, etc.

(NOTE: ANY exceptional player will be considered for a 2 week trial period, regardless of what our recruitment priorities may highlight on this page.)

Hey there,

I am the GM of DIMA. We are an alliance guild on KT and are recruiting healers and DPS as we form our core roster for mythic progression for next tier. This guild is the combination of two separate groups of friends who have cut some of the slack from each group leaving extremely dedicated and skilled raiders. Our goal is simple, to achieve Cutting Edge every raid tier with a simple 2 night a week raid. We are raiding tues/thurs 9-12 EST and will begin next Tuesday trialing new applicants.

Feel free to add me if you are interested at Colleo#1247.

Thanks for your time.

Guild & Server: Organ Harvesters Horde Kil’Jaeden
Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 5:30pm - 9pmPST (8:30pm - midnight EST)
Current Progression: 5/8M 8/8H 11/11M (US 471)
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Rhino#2452 | Bnet: Rhinodude#1265
Requirements: Current or Previous Mythic Exp. Above average logs
Needs: Looking for Rogue, Ret, Spriest, boomkin, Lock, hunter. mage dps, and priest and/or monk, druid healer!!!

Still interested in guilds. I am open to both Horde and Alliance.

Hello,
I’m with <Vigil> [A] 8/8M (US 67, Alliance 54) of Sargeras. We are currently looking for a core healer to finish Uldir farm and go into BoD looking strong. Our raid times are T/W/TH from 6-10PM CST, with an optional alt raid on Sundays at 7 CST. Reach out to me if you’re interested and I can provide more info:

Discord: Skyyre#3043
Btag: Skyyre#1744

Thanks,
–Skyre

Hey there! We’re looking for a MW specifically, so if you’re interested go ahead and add me at Vadne#1389 or use the application below. Best of luck in your search!

[b][H] VOID - 7/8M
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 7:30-11:30 PM Central Time.

Current needs - 1/2 raiders (ALL CORE SPOTS):
Ranged DPS (pref. Moonkin, Lock)
Healer (pref. MW, priest)

Void has been a top raiding guild on the Laughing Skull server for more than four expansions, completing each tier since Wrath of the Lich King through Legion while content was current.

Despite this goal, we are not driven by ranks or by some need to be the best. Void will never have a large bench, class stack or replace one of our raiders just because someone else comes along who might do a few percent more damage or be a fraction of a second faster at dealing with a mechanic. We never go outside of our 12 hour schedule, even in the heat of progression. We simply try to do as well as possible given the time and people available to us.

We’re looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner, but do not want a crazy schedule to do so. We want people who want to be part of the group and enjoy raiding. Also, as we run a very tight roster, flexibility is important; the ability to play multiple specs or classes at a high level is a plus.

If this sounds what you’re looking for, please fill out an application by going to our website at voidguild .com. All applications are private, visible only to the applicant, Void officers, and our senior raiders. Filling out an application completely is the best way to get in contact with us and provide us with the background information we need. If you would like to contact someone directly, add Vadne#1389, roffletastic#1470, or Jayken#1914 and indicate that you wish to speak about Void recruitment.

Since these new forums won’t let us add links, you can visit the recruitment tab on our website at voidguild .com (no space) to view a link to our application!

Hi Vaelern,

<Friend Zone> of Darkspear [A] is looking for 1-2 more players to add to our roster. We are currently 7/8M and raid T/Th/M at 9:30pm-1am EST. As a guild we have been around since cata and will be around until the time wow dies. Many of our raiders are even native Darkspear players since vanilla, myself included.

Please add me on bnet (Cael#12497) or Discord (Cael#1786) to discuss a potential trial.

Thanks looking forward to hearing from you

<CHØSEN> Alliance - Proudmoore is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders, PVPers, and Mythic + players. We are a group of players who understand what we want from the game. We would like to have fun but also complete our goals.

Our main goal is to be cutting edge by the next raid after Uldir. It may not happen in Uldir but it will happen this expansion. We also plan to have high end Rated PVP and players dedicated to pushing keys to the highest limits possible.

We are 4/8 M

We raid

Weekend - Saturdays and Sundays 2 PM PDT - 6 PM PDT with invites going out at 1:45 PDT.

We are looking for like minded talented individuals of the following classes

Weekend Team Top Priorities

We are currently recruiting 375+ geared healers with previous mythic experience.

Recruiting all exceptional players who want to push cutting edge.

However, we encourage exceptional players of all classes to apply

I would be willing to discuss paid transfers for exceptional players.

If you have any questions please message us on the following platforms

Guild Master Manup
Battlenet - ThePro1337#1281
Discord - MANUP#8220

Recruitment Officer Sinoa
Discord - Sinoa#9016
Battlenet - Suavepeanuts#1992

Hi There,

Storm (alliance on Stormrage) has an upcoming opening for a healer.
7/8M with 1% wipes on Ghuun
Tue: Heroic Optional Raid Night
Wed & thurs Mythic: 8-11:30 EST

More info here: <Storm> 9/9M,1/2M 2 Day Raiding

Jyelle#1388