Mythic+ Dungeons Temporarily Disabled

We expect to be able to re-enable M+ in the next half-hour or so. I’ll post again here confirming when we have that confirmed.

Thank you for your patience.

only took all day for the content i play to be playable where is my compensation?

1 Like

You realize 7 hours of wow game time is 15 cents right?

1 Like

I’m talking about the emotional damage inflicted by not getting to do keys with my guildies

4 Likes

I 100% back this statement

Keystones should now work again as expected.

4 Likes

o.o poggies

Great thanks, excited to try out the new holy priest damage :slight_smile: also sorry that y’all are up in the middle of the night.

Also, can you please nerf the echoing tyrstone trinket? It’s currently hitting everyone instead of only the target who falls below 35% hp and doing about 25% of my hps. I think this is not intended and don’t want to get banned for using it.

I don’t think you’ll get banned for using a trinket just because it’s a bit… well, a lot… overtuned.

1 Like

Talk about pulling over time.

Bruh are you new here? Of course they have a team working overnight for this. This has happened a bunch of times before.

All the people who complained it wasn’t fixed yet when they finally completed it in the middle of the night so clearly it was being worked on.

That’s dedication Bliz. Might be the buggiest xpac I’ve seen as a vanilla player but when really needed yall pull through.

1 Like

I hope those who abused it atleast get their ratings rolled back/removed, if not banned for abusing this?

If it happened accidentally because a team member left or w/e, sure. remove the IO gained from the faulty key and move on.

If they entered solo in the first place, it clearly shows they knew about the bug and just wanted to abuse it. at that point just ban them, a rollback is to kind for intentional abuse.

Good god. Go outside. Get outta here with that nonsense. :joy:

1 Like

Much appreciated.

Oh they entered solo, 3 times to boot.

yes, and the other player who abused it first entered solo. and after entered with a team… so no real excuse

M+ still down?

Keys work again, Just completed one