Mythic+ Dungeons Temporarily Disabled

it most likely wont be fixed until tomorrow. its 9 pm on the west coast

I don’t know how I ever missed this video, but it got a good laugh out of me. So dang relatable.

1 Like

It would be super cool if this was fixed already.

4 Likes

At this point I wish they’d have just left M+ open, but put in a very clear, very sternly worded disclaimer that anyone who exploited the system would be banned and their scores, loot, and vault revoked.

make sure to BAN all of the violators as well plz. this cannot stand in a “competitive” season. Strip them of all seasonal rewards as well. remove 100% progress, even prog b4 the exploit. Send a message to mess around and find out

3 Likes

Can you guys fix it today? My god, I wanted to help my friend and now we can’t do this. Been waiting a couple hours now! :cold_face: :hot_face:

I mean its more then just an inconvenience at this point since there is a large group of people who do nothing but keys and only touch the raid cause you guys make BiS gear come from it. I’d love to be able to play the content I subscribe to do. But its to be expected with the way you guys handle the game and cater to the raiders cause we all know if it was the raid that was busted it would have already been fixed within 10 mins of the bug.

8 Likes

talk about completely unacceptable behavior from blizzard here. Disabled content because a small group of people were exploiting something easily patchable at a later time or just have techs stay there and patch it before leaving for the day. Just leaving with no fix and system disabled is intolerable for a big company such as this with a huge budget that should be going towards the game itself anyways.

1 Like

the few that abused it ruined it for the rest sad times

2 Likes

Just ban that small group. Ez clap but Blizzard is a bunch of misers. They don’t want to lose those $15 x number of exploiters. :anger:

Banning ALL violators wouldn’t be fair if my understanding of the bug is accurate, because it’s something many people do for legit reasons all the time. Anyone who knowingly abused it though (ie used it many times) absolutely does need a ban and a rollback.

bears have been pretty tanky since the start of the season…

you just kill 1 thing, in the instance, leave, come back in, and its completed.

1 Like

Exploiting, simply put, is taking advantage of a bug or glitch in a game. Regardless of whether the bug is caused by the developers or not, actively exploiting it is considered a violation. It is important to draw a line and treat exploiting as a punishable offense, without exceptions or justifications.

1 Like

I don’t know the nature of the exploit, but I have to imagine it is obvious something is wrong if you are “clearing” a run in minutes. There is no world that is believable that even a +2 can be done that fast so I find it hard to imagine there is innocence her past maybe 1 time or something

People who exploited it intentionally (as determined by the nature of the exploit which again I don’t know specifics) should absolutely get perma bans and this includes especially no life tryhards. Set examples and take away their years of work.

1 Like

8 hours and no updates?

1 Like

this is ridiculous. At this point, roll crap back to where it was yesterday. Having M+ not available for this long is neglegent.

4 Likes

this is a disgrace

It’s their way of saying they are looking for the exploiters who they are going to get rid of in the next ban wave without actually saying it.

We expect to be able to re-enable M+ in the next half-hour or so. I’ll post again here confirming when we have that confirmed.

Thank you for your patience.