Mythic+ Dungeons Temporarily Disabled

We’ve temporarily disabled Mythic+ Dungeons on all realms in this region, while we investigate and fix a bug.

We expect to re-open M+ as soon as we deploy a fix, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

7 Likes

Oh Tuesdays

4 Likes

Bummer, but I get it. Just glad it’s getting fixed now rather than later!

1 Like

What is the bug?

1 Like

The people abusing “completing” m+ dungeons within 2 minutes of starting, I’m guessing?

1 Like

Yeah. They’re working on fixing that rn if I had to assume. Went to go run a 20 tyr so I could review Aug Logs, and couldn’t. So I assume it’s to fix the speed bug

Wouldn’t it be more entertaining to let players continue to exploit this, and then ban them all?

3 Likes

Ah, so that’s why our thing despawned.

Nowhere to put the key. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Yes… it would, but imagine you’re running the dungeon, and you just happen to get the bug and get banned for it, not knowing. Would suck…

2 Likes

It’s on the front page of r/wow, so they have to do this now.

…oh wow lol

6 Likes

Dang, that bear built diff. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

4 Likes

Well that’s just taking overpowered tanks too far.

Doing an instance, realising it is bugged and leaving and not repeating will not get you punished. But doing it and repeating it while aware of it will. There is a difference.

1 Like

Why should they be banned? It’s not their fault their thing is broken, and it’s not like they knew.

2 Likes

6 Likes

always knew bears were better than this forum was letting on.

2 Likes

Looks like Bilzzard over buffed Bear Druids. :smiley: Working as intended

Solo guardian druid times a +31 key. You think that player didn’t realize something was off?

1 Like

One time likely won’t trigger anything. It’s repetitive exploitation that will get you banned.

2 Likes