Mythic+ Community w/Sat Night AoTC Team LF DPS!

(6/12H Ny’alotha) Active nightly M+ community with a brand new 8.3 one night AOTC+ raid team recruiting DPS! Always recruiting tanks for M+!

Mean Girls Squad is a newly established M+ guild on US-Zul’jin that is seeking to expand our roster with more like-minded players! Just don’t let the term “new” fool you; the majority of our squad has been slaying internet dragons together since Warlords of Draenor, just not always in World of Warcraft. With our return to Azeroth, we’ve decided to switch gears and use the majority of the time we used to spend mythic raiding instead running keystones. That doesn’t mean we’ve given up on raiding. Instead, we plan to push and farm at least AoTC in a one night a week constructive environment.

If you’re returning, new or just bored of endlessly smashing your face against mythic progression bosses and want something different, you’ve come to the right place!

++ We are currently recruiting:++
Saturday - 9:00 p.m. EST to Midnight EST

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Openly Recruiting DPS!

M+ Recruitment:
We are ALWAYS recruiting for M+ action!

If you’re an adult whose not easily offended and wants to be a part of a growing community of players that are mostly active after 8p.m. EST, visit us on discord to apply! https:// discord.gg/bJhheP9 (remove the space between // and the word discord)

++ Contacts: ++
Delikate#11304 - Battletag (GM) Delikate#7556 - Discord
&
VolkerDH#1740 - Battletag (Raid Lead for Saturday Team)

Where are my melee DPS?

Still recruiting!

To the top!

To the top!

Still looking for a few dps to round out the roster.

Melee WE WANT YOU

Still looking!

Looking for a few more!

Up to the top!

Let’s go some more

Hello, I am a 432 ilvl Assassination rogue who is interested in joining your team if possible. I sent a request on battlenet to discuss it further when we have the opportunity. Thank You.

@Grymkhaos

Hey! I didn’t get a battle.net request from you. But we would 100% be interested in adding a rogue to our Saturday team. I should be around for the majority of Sunday though so try shooting me a request again so we can chat!

@Delikate

Hello! I apologize for that, i just re-sent a battle.net request but just to be sure i also sent a request on Discord. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

It was great chatting with you! Look forward to getting you into the fold

To the top!

We’d love some more melee!

Patch Day Bump!

You folks still shopping around for a healer?

@Jivetalkin

If you’re interested in joining the dark side, we’d definitely be interested in adding a healer to the Saturday Team. I should be around later today to chat! Delikate#11304

Still looking for a few more dps!