Mythic Blackrock Foundry - Operator Thogar bug

In mythic BRF the trash keeps bugging out on the first train of the trash before the boss. The train shows up, the mobs jump off, but one mob (Iron Raider) stays behind in each train car. This causes the script to bug out and the train never leaves. I can target the stuck mobs, but can’t hit them with anything. The event stalls. I left instance, reset, waited 30 minutes for soft reset, same result.

EDIT
After sitting around for a while I was able to clear the mobs with a Throw Glaive, but the event bugged out twice (including after a soft reset), so the issue is probably still valid.

22 Likes

Had the same issue twice since last reset. The mob in the far back right of the train car glitches and cannot be hit. This happens on both platforms but not 100% on both. My solution was to run back and forth between the two platforms and eventually he becomes hit-able. Mob is always target-able

12 Likes

I found that by targeting him then standing back near the platform stairs he could be hit using a ranged attack. I stood right next to one of the posts by the stairs.

136 Likes

Thank you Aleflusher. That worked for me as well.

2 Likes

Thank you! This worked for me.

1 Like

I just logged in for the 1st time posting in like 8 years to say THANK YOU.

3 Likes

Can confirm this, but it’s not just mythic. This trash is bugged on all difficulties with the same problem from LFR to Mythic. Been this way at least since the last emergency maintenance hit, maybe even from the 8.3 update itself.

2 Likes

This is an easy solution, thanks for sharing it!

Thanks for the tip Ale, worked like a charm. You da Orc!

I would like to add that I was able to jump and attack a train orc and my husband was able to pull the other by jumping on the crates and then he was able to attack.

1 Like

so yea we can wait and kill the guys but i run this place on all difficulties and characters to make a bit of extra gold and needing to wait 1-2 minutes extra on each clear for a bug is really frustrating… they need to fix this.

Also having this problem. It seems as though whatever is blocking the line of sight to hit the NPC is removed after 30-40 (/sw) or so seconds from killing the second pack. No matter where you’re standing on the platform, you will be able to hit him once that hidden timer expires. Still, would be nice if it were fixed.

I’m having the same problem and eventually can kill all the mobs, but now have a problem that the train is stuck with all the doors closed and can’t proceed. Just need one more kill for the Sigil of the Black Hand, so this is very frustrating.

1 Like

This happened to me the other day as well. One Orc stayed in each car and could not be targeted. I just left to kill another boss then returned to see if the train was still stuck, it was. But this time I could target the Orcs inside and that got it all moving again. Very annoying.

Hate to say but the bug is STILL here… what’s strange is that it happened after 8.3, so I don’t have ANY clue how it would affect WoD content.

bugs are strange things sometimes. the AH money bug for example was one that probably never happened on the PTR, yet when it hit live it went bananas.

I was able to wand them for some odd reason. It worked but slowly.

1 Like

Wanted to say that Ive been having this issue too. I submitted a bug report so hopefully it gets looked at.

I also created a topic in the brazilian forum about this problem. This has been going on for a few weeks (LFR, Normal, Heroic and Mythic).

1 Like

THANK YOU!!!

This is my first time for leaving a message in WOW forum.