Mythic+ as primary progression

so in other words, try hards > cry hards?
:eyes:

1 Like

Not even a little bit

1 Like

I don’t think a slight difference of 6 item levels is much to complain about. The only reason mythic+ is being nerfed is because raiders were complaining about it being too easy.

I think this will backfire on blizzard quite a bit. Imo they should make gearing in this game easier, not harder.

You answered your question then. What is the point of this thread? You seem to understand the developer’s mindset here very well.

This is the classic complaint among so many WoW players since 2004. People have always wanted raid level gear without having to have to raid.

The social tax of raiding is taken into account when they design the reward structure.

Not to be mean here, but this is like MMO 101 here.

You guys basically want WoW to turn into a game like Diablo 3, were the main focus of the end game is around small group content.

I’m sorry, but you’re flat out wrong here. There is zero RPG factor in a system like M+. It is a gimmicky system meant to extend a small set of content for a long time.

This is not changing in DF. I promise you.

If you want to seriously push IO, you will be raiding. Bookmark this if you don’t believe me.

What do you consider “Seriously pushing IO”? I have not raided since CN.

1 Like

whatever the title cutoff is. if you dont get the title its kinda whatever. imo

So it only maters to <650 players which means 99.99% don’t need to bother raiding.

1 Like

yes. i thought that was one of their main issues.

1 Like

People just make big deals out of things that don’t impact them. It’s thinking like “if only I had those 3 more ilvls I would be pushing keys 10 levels higher.”

3 Likes

At the same time, I suppose if you wanna see how far you can go, you should want gavel. Even if you aren’t in that top 0.1%. Idk.

How so?

Hell to the no.

there’s plenty of RPG elements in dungeon runs. just have to be immersed (and extra nerdy)
(i felt like the shadowlands dungeons were good about that, in places like mists (maze) & ToP (clearing the champions as part of a large tournament)…I think grimrail is a really nice thematically done dungeon as well)…

next xpac we get CoS, which is also a very nicely done rpg flavor dungeon as well!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

there’s plenty of RPG elements in a dungeon…even down to the core of the party itself

because people don’t know how to limit themselves. For the brief while PVP gear was equal to raid gear, how many people actually pvped?

Anything and everything added as a way to gear outside of raiding is a “must do.” It’s more that the mindset needs to change.

If mythic had the same lockout as normals and heroics, raiders would be complaining how they have to buy carries.

1 Like

they need to quit tinkering with stuff when it’s working okay like keys was. for so many yrs and still to this day i see plenty of people on here telling people well you want the loot do the content it’s pretty simple til it’s the endgamer’s having to do something they don’t like lol then all kinds of crying starts. 3ilvl difference ain’t crap who cares they could of just fixed raid loot really fixed which i wish they did so raiders would just go away and all the complaining about i have to do this or that would just go away make all 3 endgames equal and get it over with cause it’s pretty damn evident in wow no one wants to do content just what they like.

1 Like