Mythic 0 Recommended ilevel

I am a Casual with my MM Hunter Main and I just completed Dragonflight Dungeon Hero Achievement with dominant DPS usually.

Do you think I could handle M0 at ilevel 350? I am flasked 24/7 with Phial of Tepid Versatility and food buffed 24/7 with Thousandbone Tongueslicer and could use anytime Elemental Potion of Power… dont have Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power yet.

I was KSM on last 2 seasons.

Where do PuG people usually wipe? And how do I prevent it?

Would I need Tranq Shot now? Or would it still be a faceroll like Heroic Dungeons where Tank pulls everything as in everything while we nuke them altogether?

If you are a good player and the build is very good, 320 ilvl will be fine. Most players will need ilvl 340-350 to do mythic 0 without stress, more if their build is very bad. So I think you should be fine at that ilvl, but since you are dps, the hardest boss will be the group finder.

The consumables will help a bit but I was able to do the dungeons without them.

The third boss in Academy is strange and it was my only wipe. I imagine people wipe on bosses in Halls of Infusion as well.

You probably don’t need tranq shot but it would help of course. If heroic dungeons are faceroll, which you have said, you will be fine in mythic dungeons.

8 Likes

I think you’ll be fine. I started pugging m0 it at 340, but I basically throw myself into content without any regard for the potential to fail. So far I’m doing okay.

1 Like

my brother you could’ve done them even at like 320 ilvl. especially if you’ve done KSM before and have experience.

6 Likes

As a healer I rather not see low level 320 players in mythic dungeons because it’s been horrible with the zoomer tanks so please get some heroic gear. LOL

4 Likes

Apparently some folks claim to be running as low as 318. Some groups (stupidly) demand 380 or more.

I have no idea myself. I think for pugs you can clear them if you all are normal dungeon geared and reasonably competent. If you are leet uber awesome totes not a casual scrublord, maybe a team of fresh 70s?

I have no idea what is reasonable. but I think 340 and not quitting after a couple wipes will do

Yeah you’ll be fine. More than fine actually. Should be pretty easy.

1 Like

As Heroics give 349 end of dungeon equipment…
I’d say that is the preferred Ilvl.

but any skilled player can and will go before that.

Started at 320 myself. Was a guild group though. I don’t pug.

Perfectly capable of doing it? Yes

Will it take some time to get an invite when 10 other 370+ dps are also applying? Yes

Would recommend patience or starting your own group.

310-320 is fine. They’re a joke.

2 Likes

assuming you have half an idea what the mobs in the dungeon do: easily.

359 or 350/5 minimum

You’ll be fine at that ilvl. I started around there after dragging my hooves all weekend!

I did it with a 330 group last week , I was second dps as tank :rofl:.

But good luck getting in right now this week

Tranq shot would be nice to have. A lot of enemies have dumb shields or enrages that can make big pulls a bit dicey.

Honestly, at 350, you should smash through any mythic zero dungeon. And if you have a basic idea of your rotation and how to press your interrupt, you’re gonna look like a god gamer in most of your PUG groups.

You can always queue a few more heroics to get some 359 gear to fill a few troublesome slots that refuse to drop, but M0s were cakewalks at 320 item level.

330 is fine for m0

Lol no.

You can do them at 330.

It’s safer with decked out heroic dungeon gear.

I ran 5 of them in a row last night at ilvl 340 something without issue.

Bumped my gear level up to 362 after it was over. Got 5 new pieces.

But is that gear in any way required? No.

Not unless you are using it to make up for a massive lack of skill