Mythic 0 is too hard

It should be made easier. Why is mythic so hard when it’s required to get vault rewards? Ridiculous

1 Like

AFAIK, you need to do Mythic +, which does not include Mythic 0’s in the roster. I could be wrong though. Also, it really comes down to mechanics. I’d recommend that if Mythics are too hard, stick to Heroics. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Counterpoint: it’s not very hard.

19 Likes

Heroics are completely trivial. But mythics are so ridiculously hard that I’ve never even been able to make it past the first boss on one. Not to mention how much more annoying it is to be forced to manually find a group instead of queueing

1 Like

Bait, bait eeeeeveryyyywhere

25 Likes

I fried up some fish today and paired it with some good Pinot noir from the Willamette Valley

11 Likes

Go do heroics instead then.

4 Likes

Or I’m sick of blizzard pushing this content on me with quests requiring I get a reward from the vault when the content required is unreasonably hard

1 Like

Except mythic 0 doesn’t do vault. Only keys

6 Likes

So do lfr to get a vault reward.

4 Likes

That’s even harder … I haven’t tried a raid yet but everyone tells me I need like ilevel 400 to even think about it

1 Like

You do not. Even a pulse is optional in LFR.

5 Likes

Boohoo, try a little bit harder to troll.

3 Likes

Okay, so you are trolling. Got it.

5 Likes

??? No I am frustrated because my team keeps wiping on mythic 0s when all I want to do is get my quest reward and never touch the mode again

1 Like

Your desperate need for attention leaves me feeling bad for, but also perhaps a little concerned.

1 Like

Yeah… You can spot em a mile away sometimes

1 Like

Dude is in blues and primal storm pieces with only a handful of achieves dating back to '17.

Y’all might be going hard on a legitimate on again off again player unaware of their options.

My spidey sense is tingling too… But not 100%.

2 Likes

People already told you mythic 0 doesn’t give vault reward. Also the only quest I know tied to the vault is just to show you the vault exists. In other words, you are upset over a non-issue.

2 Likes

I don’t know. the hyperbole… The incorrect information said with confidence… Perhaps I am jaded but if I was a betting man and this was Vegas…

1 Like