[Mystic Dragons] 7/9M Recruiting for Sat 9PM EST AOTC Team

In the distant, strange lands of the United States lives creatures some say don’t exist. Others say they hide in deep forests and shrouded mountains afraid of what humanity might do to them. But nay friend, we have found a better way of closing ourselves off from the outside world. We hide in basements and bedrooms, offices and…other rooms with computers playing… World of Warcraft. We are the Mystic Dragons.

While our mythic team is 7/9M we are looking for members that are interested in AOTC focused raiding on Saturday nights at 9PM EST. Whether it be people who want to mythic raid someday (maybe with us!) or just those of you who want be a part of a fun/active guild and get AOTC each tier. We are also always recruiting for M+ only players or RBG players.

Currently recruiting all DPS (bonus if u can flex heals) for the heroic team.

To discuss further and see where you may fit in with this team please join discord below:

discord.gg/8hY23dMgtX

bump! Looking for some more Saturday night raiders for 10.2

up we go again! Looking for heroic focused raiders for saturday nights and M+/RBG enjoyers

sat night AOTC team still looking! The mythic team and AOTC team are watching videos tonight together of the raid to get prepared for next week. Should be a good time!

hey,

i am looking for a guild to join in thrall, i got in the discord but not sure who to message to talk about the recruitment. also i sent a mail to one of ur toons goguk