Mysterious Mana Dropping

So I’ve got sort of a weird question, I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem on Resto Druid with their mana while being out in the open world (No WM.) For some reason unknown to me, my mana will mysteriously drop from 100% all the way down to 20%. Sometimes it happens when I enter PvP combat with the opposing faction and sometimes it happens when I exit PvP combat. Just wanted to get other people’s thoughts on this. :<

2 Likes

This isn’t Gen. Discussion, or PvP forums. It very likely has to do with how PvP works, however.

When I read the thread title, I thought perhaps we were going to be talking about WoW’s next big currency.

Or maybe another quest…“go fetch me 12 Mysterious Mana Droppings to power my magical widget”…

3 Likes

Hmmmm. As a hunter, I can’t say I’ve seen a mysterious mana out in the wild. I’d tame it if I could. As for the droppings, are they like Nagrand Cherries?

Hehehe

Anyways. Yeah, pal. I think that question is more for the technical forums

Has anyone found a way to fix this? I suddenly got this issue this week. I’ve tried so many things to fix it.

I have the same problem

same problem on my resto druid, started with dragonflight for me. Makes world pvp almost unplayable as my mana regen is also incredibly stunted for whatever reason, some people said it was because of mana pool enchants, but I replaced mine with the stamina enchant and still have the problem…

Same problem on all my healers…any fix yet?

What’s actually happening? Like what are you doing when the mana suddenly drops or disappears? It helps to understand the situation around when this is happening.

If you’re a bit more descriptive regarding the problem, it’s more likely to see some work put into it. Mention as many things as you can–does it happen with and without addons? Does it only happen in the open world? When does it usually happen? Are you casting? Fighting a mob? If so, which mob? If not, what were you doing? Mining, herbing, skinning, staring at the sunset?

Either way, good luck to those of you seeing and experiencing this issue. Hopefully with a bit more information the issue can perhaps be addressed and then hopefully fixed.

Edit: As a side note, be sure to post in the Bug forums. That’s more likely to get seen than on the realm forums.

Seen it as well on a druid.

This has been happening to me all the time now. just refreshing lifebloom on myself, at 100%. and suddenly im like 15% mana out of no where when I havnt done anything