Mysterious camel figurine - the truth

After a while, I think it’s time for me to speak the truth: there are no “Mysterious Camel Figurine” in-game. This may be the most elaborated scam in WoW history. Nessie or Bigfoot style.

Those people who say that they’ve seen at least one of them are just “believers”, people who want to be a part of something big. And don’t even let me start speaking about the people who says they actually got the mount…

Those pics of the mount and the videos you see on YouTube? All made up with top-notch editing and designing techniques.

The supoused achievement you get when you loot the mount, called " Scourer of the Eternal Sands", and even the title “the Camel-Hoarder”, they’re all inventions of a lonely mind.

Don’t tell me you’ve seen one camel in Uldum, I won’t believe you. It’s time to face te truth once and for all. The quickly you accept it, the less painfull it’ll be to know you’ll never get the mount.

Sincerely, an ex-believer

4 Likes

i haven’t even seen the fake ones out there. i am with you

The camel figurines are as big a lie as the claim that mounts drop off the MoP world bosses.

I’d sooner believe in ghosts and UFOs at this point.

4 Likes

Best time to check for them is early in the morning. Did a big loop around to every spawn. Hard to see them, had to set the nameplates to biggest size and all to make it easier to see them.

i farmed this for ages in MoP, eventually found the proper one (after about 100 fakes), then while fighting the boss i dc’d and died. so i got nothing :smiley:

I still need this mount myself and I’ve yet to see both the fake and real Camel Figurines in-game.

1 Like

Got mine 10 days ago.

Been looking for one of those figurines for like 10 years and have yet to see one.