My WoW Feedback

So you believe giving non-answers in Q&As is the pinnacle of communication?

3 Likes

I feel the exact opposite. I feel like I get way more out of the game, on a number of levels, when I can fly. And I definitely feel I’m missing out on the ambiance if all I can see is the ground.

9 Likes

That is your opinion. Just like enjoying the ambiance is mine. Im tired of how they are making the game so easy to bipass many things.

so how is flying going to affect the ambiance when I have already seen it countless times.

5 Likes

Did you just assume his race? Maybe he indentifies as a tauren.

You must have read more into that than I intended. I thought for sure the softball questions preselected would give the impression I don’t think the Q&As offer anything worthy.

So to answer you, NO I don’t think they’re the pinnacle. But it’s how Blizzard has chosen to respond to the community, thus it satisfies their promise of increased communication. Most of it does nothing but raise more questions, and the lawyer replies are far more elaborate than anyone would want, but they do waste time and limit the amount of information they have to deliver.

Hope that clears up my views for you.

2 Likes

Anything can be milked if you’re patient enough.

2 Likes

So because the devs haven’t done what they promised it’s Ythisens fault and he is not allowed to be funny? Is that what you are getting at? Because he is doing his job currently, which is to engage with the community and show that someone is looking over the forums and sending feedback as he sees something worth sending back to the devs.

5 Likes

The time gated content is this bad because the Chinese made a law where they can pay by the minute instead of subs rights?

When the game is in such an awful state he should be showing a concept foreign to many Californians. Professionalism, so yes he shouldn’t be attemting to be funny. He should be sending emails to the devs and doing something useful.

2 Likes

I get that you are upset with the state of the game, I am too but, taking out that anger on the CMs does nothing but make them less likely to speak with us. How do you know he is not sending emails to the devs as we speak? As for the something useful, what else should he be doing? All I am getting at is that the state of the game is not Ythisens or any other CMs fault. If you are mad at the current state of the game then be mad at the devs. Yelling at CMs will just make the forums go back to when they didn’t talk to us almost at all.

4 Likes

Wow has never been better. And it just keeps getting better every day

1 Like

Dude, didn’t you watch the Q&A on Friday? They’ve already got another one lined up for early January. They’re clearly working hard to bring us more information nobody asked for, and no information on what was asked. Give them a break, its the holidays!

8 Likes

With more softball questions and non-answers!

Reps, azerite. You’re given much bigger rewards for doing what blizzard wants you to do than actually farming either of these. I’ve commented on this before in the quest forums. People told me to shut my hole. Like YES YOU CAN farm measly amounts of rep and azerite regularly, but you’re rewarded for doing it on blizzard’s time. Not your own. UNless you have TONS of disposable time.

3 Likes

Try wearing a soft cotton undershirt that should help :roll_eyes:

They’re taking that milk even if you’re not lactating.

You’re preaching to a brick wall, man. Not worth it.

4 Likes

It tastes like gnilk

1 Like

Do what I have been doing and hold out for that sweet, sweet 8.2. I can’t wait to come back and be able to do all the things I have wanted to do since August from flying, to playing my Zandalarian druid (I was exalted with all the BfA factions before October), to doing all the war campaign and other quests in a nice, fluid manner that does not require that I stop and wait for the next part to unlock, to the Azerite gear moving to the new system where all the rings are unlocked and I level up the necklace, and more!

8.2 OP- just hold out a bit longer.