My WoW Feedback

I haven’t even read this yet but I’m gonna give you a thumbs up just for that title and first sentence.

2 Likes

I… don’t remember that part of the quest. I’m going to guess I was left out of some bizarre, Kaldorei-only aspect of the ritual, and frankly, I’m okay with that.

1 Like

I’m not fond of not being able to even target farfetched upgrades. The more you move up the less chances you have of getting a item you can use. So as your char progresses your chances of gaining anything dwindle to 1/15 for the slot and even less for the item level. And it’s understandable to a degree but when you can’t target ANYTHING it is impossibly frustrating to grow your main and stay with a raid group as your main.

I see people bouncing back and forth between alts all the time. It’s not good for a raid group. It’s a horrific time sink for the player. But it’s all about that ever dwindling serotonin hit.

To sum it up, you have taken the light at the end of the tunnel and we would very much like it back.

4 Likes

You might be the only one defending ol’ danger hair. His antics just in WoD beta alone should’ve got him canned. Telling people they didn’t know a super secret rotation to shaman and his spat with brewmasters. Not to mention being generally unprofessional like yth is right now. Wasting our time replying to nonsense.

The kaldorei are an ancient race. We have long-held beliefs on sharing our ancient recipes. Outsiders are not permitted to witness our chefs at work!

3 Likes

Great! I hope it stays that way.

3 Likes

You sir, win the forums for the day.

1 Like

If the OP was talking about Taurens, they would’ve used teats instead of nipples, obviously.
:smirk:

1 Like

I agree with you. The new style of having WQs in Arathi is annoying. People complained about all the quests being “Kill 20 of THIS mob and come back to get your reward”. All they wanted was the quests to not all be the exact same. Blizzard over-reacted and split the rewards up over several days, in addition to changing the quest types. Just stop at changing the quest types and everyone would have been happy. I know that I for one will not bother doing them anymore except for the day I farm up the rares.

Can you please reply to threads that matter? Not a single blue post has been made on the class forums since the forum switch and you guys promised better communication.

9 Likes

So what do you want from Ythisens? He can either say something and show that he is actively in the forums looking over what we, the community, are talking about and more than likely sharing feedback/taking notes or he can say nothing until it’s something important and people will go crazy again saying how nobody is talking with the community.

Ythisens job is to bring our feedback back to the devs. He doesn’t control what info he is allowed to share with us.

5 Likes

I wonder how good burning trees are for marshmallows :thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

You realize Q&As are a form of communication. Not what players expected when Blizzard said so, but it does qualify.

• Get flamed on the forums
  • Carefully structured answers to softball questions preselected

Pretty sure they’re going to stick to Q&As whenever possible.

The dude doesn’t listen to reason. Hes been on a witch hunt against CMs for a while now.

3 Likes

Then perhaps he should do his job and stop being cute. We were told classes will be getting looked at shortly after BFA luanch since the class team "didn’t have time’ NOTHING Bfa is in far too bad of a state to even attempt to be joking right now.

3 Likes

It’s hard to expect people who’ve never done customer service a day in their lives to adapt to treating people properly.

7 Likes

That was uncalled for. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I have nothing but respect for our CM’s but they seriously need to communicate more. Idk if it’s because the higher ups are telling them not to or if it’s because they’re afraid to, but they really do need to communicate better.

3 Likes

And I feel you are wrong, I have three level 120s and I have seen all the ambiance I need

3 Likes

I had no idea gnomes could be milked lol

2 Likes