My World Of Warcraft Screenshots are Not Saving

:confused: Hello. This has been an issue ever since I installed World of Warcraft. Why is that keep pressing the button, ‘Print Screen’. Every single time look into my data folder. It isn’t even there! Also, like to complain about that none of data is saved in WoW folder at all. Even having repair, the file three times in a row, is not helping.

How come I can’t save any of my game screen shots in game? It’s just, becoming irritating. I’ve tried looking up YouTube videos to resolve the issue. Have tried reviewing WoW Forums to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

Also like to mention that my computer is an Omen Desktop, updated to latest. So, shouldn’t be having any issues with computer nor settings to save the files.

Exactly which folder are you looking at? They default to a “Screenshots” folder. Where exactly your folders are is up to you depending on where you installed it, so mine are in D:\Program Files\World of Warcraft_retail_\Screenshots and not the actual “Data” folder under it.

Ask tech support

Use “shift prt screen”.

It’s a bit more work but I unmapped my caps lock key because there’s no need for it in a civilized world, and it’s now my one button screenshot key.

Be sure to type this command into your dialogue box on each character as well. The default quality otherwise is six.

/console screenshotQuality 10

2 Likes

We keep an ongoing screenshot thread in the TL3 Lounge.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-screenshot-thread/1082474/299

1 Like