My world of Warcraft retail is no respond

After the update of retail and classic, and delete the older Addon in classic WOW, I still cannot successfully open the retail wow, is there any possibility to fix this problem?

Should I try the solution of this one? Or there is other better ways to solve the problem?

Link as below:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/world-of-warcraft-not-responding/545212

P.S The WOW classic version are okay with this, hearthstone can normally open also, just retail have this problem

Hey there,

Let’s go ahead and have you post a ‘DxDiag’ so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

1 Like

System Information

Time of this report: 2/13/2021, 04:20:59
         Machine name: LAPTOP-S4LJPIK6
           Machine Id: {F4E71FED-FFC3-411F-BB59-114ACAB054FE}
     Operating System: Windows 10 家用版 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
             Language: Chinese (Traditional) (Regional Setting: Chinese (Traditional))
  System Manufacturer: Acer
         System Model: Aspire V5-591G
                 BIOS: V1.15 (type: UEFI)
            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
               Memory: 8192MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 8050MB RAM
            Page File: 6274MB used, 9712MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent)
   System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Enabled
             Miracast: Available, with HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.1.9
DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

Graphic card in WOW has 2 option

1. NIVIDA 950M
  2. Inter core-530 (Low power)

I pick the former of course, dose this is the cause of freeze in retail version?
Should I update both driver try to solve this problem??

1 Like

Most of your report is missing, so it will be difficult to assist you. If it doesn’t fit, please post it on Pastebin.com and provide a link here.

1 Like

Seems like the problem solved, because the driver is too old cause I cannot open the WOW retail, so I decide update both graphic card

The result is success, can normally function without lag, well ,at least I know now that driver might need manually updated routine, because I was not notice that my both driver are too old…

Thank for advice anyway