My warlocks keep quitting

3 warlocks in 3 weeks. 2 of them to the forever beta, and one for life things. We have a customary warlock spot specifically for the lock closet, in spite of blizzard’s stated goal of giving things that are nice for a raid (like bloodlust) to more than one class. The lock rocks are a good example too. The warlock population is plummeting and I have no way to summon people inside the raid and get my lock rocks.

Tell blizz to buff destro ans I’ll play mine again.
:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Its not that they need to change numbers even, its just a kludgey mess right now and deeply unsatisfying outside of like 2-3 specific aoe scenarios that are only extant on trash in the raid.

Meanwhile my 310 warlock can’t get into a 10 ;_;

Though yeah I do get into raids pretty easily.

Because two went to try a beta and a third has a life?

I’m often given to wonder why I even read your threads. No Murloc snuggles given. Tsk.

1 Like

Widespread problems might be experienced in a personal manner, there are 19000 guilds raiding this week and at least one of them might be having the same issue.

You read my threads because you and I both believe that the wow forever game should have occured on Azmerloth.

They should give warlocks and mages summoning abilities, I don’t know why mages don’t have this ability to begin with since they are magic.

Death Knights : Banshee Gate : Uses the power of banshee to scream at your friends until they show up
Demon Hunter : Pocket Keystone : Uses a purloined legion keystone to open a gate to your friends
Druid : Grasp of the Wild : Sends tendrils through the earth to bring your friends to your location
Evoker : Many Whelps : Brings your friends to handle them
Hunter : Bloodhound : Sends a bloodhound to fetch your friends
Mage : Khadgar’s Magical Wheelchair : sends a ride for your friends
Monks : Friendly Celestial : Sends an ox or crane or tiger or dragon to bring your friends
Paladin : Faithful Steed : Sends your steed to pick up your friends and bring them to you
Priest : I don’t know
Rogue : Shadow Congregation : Pulls your friends from the shadows
Shaman : Elemental Relief : Pulls your friends from the deep places of the earth
Warrior : Friendly Shout : Beckons your friends to come on over (and bring the cheetos)

3 Likes

Massive Leap of Faith

5 Likes

so this thread isnt worried about the warlock population and wondering why people arent allegedly playing warlocks

2 Likes

When I list a key I see half the ignored requests as warlocks. Some will inevitably starve out but some may stick out depression and find light at the end of the tunnel.

I kind of know how it is . I set my lock and went resto shammy before raid lead / GM set it for being one of the lower dps . 3 bosses with out a lock in raid was asked to get back on lock . Right now I am gearing up my Mage and huntard but sure with out a lock taking my place I will be stuck being one of the lower dps .

No, we know why, its wonky.

No, this thread is showing why nobody wants to be in a group with OP.

Because I’m so good looking, I know, its a curse.

Simpler solution.

New Inscription made item: Scroll of Teleport to Friend. Target a character in your group or raid. Click the scroll and you are summoned to their location. Can only work on someone you are grouped with to avoid creeper, stalker types.

I play my Lock all the time. I see a lot of other locks too. I’m unsure if that is rare or not? Currently 324.

Sounds like this is a manufactured “crisis” so you can request for warlock things to be given to other classes lol

It’s more boring class to play dude

During Legion, when warlocks were not in demand, I considered starting a service where I would join a raid, summon everybody not there, drop a cauldron, and then drop group.