My sub is on you Blizz

quicker you get Classic ready…15 bucks more for you

9 Likes

They’ll see you in 10 months.

5 Likes

Better they take their time and make an authentic Classic than rush it out just to make money and have an unfinished Classic that plays closer to the demo where there was a bunch of post-Vanilla changes in it.

10 Likes

either way their will be bugs so it doesn’t matter how fast

That doesn’t make any sense.

“Sure, it’s a difference between ‘oops, that centaur is glitching and this peacebloom node seems to be under the ground’ and ‘you can see the dungeon queue and shaman can equip two-handed maces and axes no matter what their talent build,’ but neither is completely bug-free, so they’re functionally identical!”

3 Likes

“my steak wont be perfect so you might as well give it to me still raw”

7 Likes

the fact remains im not giving them the 15 bucks at the moment sooo

1 Like

So, releasing whatever they have now would get them the key “will play a buggy mashup of Classic and Modern as long as it’s labeled Classic” demographic’s money, and cost them the key “Would play actual Classic, but aren’t interested in what you released instead, or willing to pay to find out if you ever fixed it” demographic.

…in other words, however much you might like it to be otherwise, even “you think you do, but you don’t” and “we’d rather you didn’t play Demonology” are not going to release what they have at the moment, even if you, personally, wave $15 at them.

Where’s Gordon Ramsey to comment on this when you need him?

2 Likes

You’d think that ActiBlizz stock plummeting months ago would have fast tracked this game but apparently the corporate executives like losing money.

2 Likes

That would be acting irrationally and showing weakness. If your stocks are plummeting and your rush to release an incomplete product then it will damage any potential you had of bringing it back even more.

4 Likes

You can fast track a complete product. Especially one that you already know what it should look like.

1 Like

Well they can wait for your 15 dollars .it is not that much big amount of money :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its certainly a valid point that having created the same thing before should make it quicker. But its almost certainly the not only product they are working on. They’ve got their “top developers” working on the demonic phone abomination after all. Maybe they consider that more profitable?

Do you guys not have phones ?

5 Likes

Ooo, maybe Classic is also mobile and they just haven’t told us yet haha another epic reveal from Blizz.

They’ll tell us like it’s good news, at least.

“We accurately revived the game and then worked backwards to implement micro transactions, reduce the already outdated graphics and streamline the experience to reduce the required user brain cells to play. And its EXCLUSIVE to PHONES!”

To any Blizzard employee who might be wasting their time reading this thread, I counter this thread with the following:

Take your time, make it right. While I thirst for news now, I don’t thirst for an incomplete version of WoW: Classic. I appreciate you investing the money via opportunity cost to pay attention to quality. Good luck and uh, please throw some news to the dogs soon.

6 Likes

You think they read these lol.

1 Like

Considering they’ve replied to two of my topics. Yeah, I think they read these.

1 Like