My old server seems to be dead, need recommendation on a new one for returning player

Most of my main and alts are on Ghostlands, but it seems dead now. Not many raiding guilds like it used to be. Can anyone recommend a server with say a medium population that has a good mix of raiding guilds on both factions? I don’t want a really bloated/overpopulated server, but at the same time, don’t want one with hardly any activity.

Can’t specifically say I know about the one you’re on, but I recommend any server that says Full is pretty good. I’ve looked at a few and never had any queue times in any ones listed as such. None of the full ones ever seem crowded. With so many cross-realm connected servers now you’ll be seeing people from a range of various ones anyway.

You could do Dalaran. I think it’s mainly Alliance, but it’s pretty small lots of friendly guilds on there I hear.

Hellscream isn’t a bad really either, a friend of mine has another friend that plays on that server, I don’t know a lot about it but it’s pretty small decently populated. Though, every server seems dead to me just because I play on area 52.

Do you really think it’s dead? I’m on GL on both horde and alliance and it’s always booming :woman_shrugging:

If you need to watch chat constantly and weave in and out of people in the world then try Area52