My mom has played wow since WOTLK says MOP pvp was the most fun

We’re coming full circle, incredible.

she is correct

Hell, I’d take just going back 2ish years when RSS didn’t exist and some PVE players were still doing rated PVP, even after the gearing changes, because they got a taste for the content.

I started in Vanilla, but sorta stopped playing around MoP, and just picked it up again recently, so my PoV is obviously a little distorted… but I enjoyed WotLK PvP the most.

For gearing specifically, I think they have it pretty good now. I’m kinda amazed about how quickly I geared up to a reasonably-useful level.

My mom put my brothers and I in the back of the van in a play-pen during our childhoods, no seatbelts ever used.

Moms can be really, really wrong about things.

I feel like this whenever I see any nostalgia for a post-wrath expansion. I didn’t hear public pvp hate for an expansion until cata, and then every expansion during it’s lifecycle was hated as a live service until it ended and then suddenly it was better than the new one. Including mop until like the last patch or so.

like ofc there was rage regarding pvp balance every expansion but it just really upturned in cata, maybe due to all the subs dropping idk. could be unrelated just it’s when it really seemed louder as a casual community member.

Wrath people missed tbc. Cata missed wrath. MoP missed cata but was kinda ok by the end, WoD missed MoP. Legion missed WoD, BFA missed MoP, lol, so on and so forth.

1 Like

Meepmonk? is that you?