My LFG panel looks like this, I HAVE NO ADDONS ON!

can i be given accessibility to send picture to show my game lfg panel to a customer support ? I have tried everything, reset game turning off all addons, repair / scan, reload game, etc. How can i fix this bug. i cant list up to any group and it seems to be only on my side and not something for everyone.

btw forums are also bugged for my account. I cant even use anything apart from this lvl 12 shaman and a lvl 60 dk to put at my character avatar.

2 Likes

Upload to Imgur and link here. There is no direct image upload on the forum for any user level.

http s://imgur.com/a/wEujYlV
there is the link !
doesn’t let me send links tho

Did you unload addons or remove them? This really matters when troubleshooting. Plus, it definitely looks like another process is adding icons on top of the existing frame.

Same issue. Did not remove addons, I did unload all addons with no change

1 Like

Unloading them is not enough for testing if they are a problem in many cases, especially addons that modify the UI.

1 Like

i am having the same issue and tried what you suggested it did not fix the problem

1 Like

it’s a bug turn on your language filter and it works after that.

1 Like

Mine looks exactly the same. Just started tonight. While everyone else has been having issues, I’ve been playing and using LFG just fine since the patch. I’ve been playing all morning too. Then suddenly tonight it’s a problem. I tried turning the language filter on, turning it off, restarting the client, nothing works.

1 Like

LFG is not working for me either.

What I’ve tried:

• Updating all addons
  • Disabling all addons + reload
  • Disabling all addons + reload + closing the wow client
  • Enabling Mature Language Filter
  • Enabling Mature Language Filter + Reload
  • Enabling Mature Language Filter + Reload + Closing the WOW client
  • Disabling Mature Language Filter
  • Signing in with different accounts
  • Scan and Repair Game Files (via Battle.net client)

Nothing is working for me.

I work 6 days a week and to my joy I had 2 days off this week.

Sadly, I haven’t been able to play WoW because of this crippling LFG bug.

Please blizzard I’ll send you $20 just to help me fix this. :frowning:

Update: So turning on the Mature Language Filter and reloading the UI fixes LFG for every type of group except for Arenas. Questing, Dungeons, Raids, RBGs, all working. Soon as I try viewing Arena, I get the smashed icons and it breaks the other LFG sections until I reload the UI again.

It’s simply broken. All I want at this point is an official response on whether this bug exists or not. Right now those still have the issue are second guessing themselves just cuz the workaround did work for some, but not ALL of us.