My guild/alts got split in real-time

So player error not blizzs

transfers have been open for several days now

Man, I’m sorry, that is super lame.

My poor fellow player, I feel absolutely terrible for you. There are some in our guild that are so distraught with queues that they begged us to FCM and the old guard put our foot down and said absolutely not, precisely because of what could happen… and apparently did happen to you.

Even though we do not know each other, I want you to know that I understand how you feel and what you’ve lost. You have my deepest condolences.

how did you contact CS to get such fast responses? It took them a week to respond to my ticket and im in a similar situation

Man, this is awful to hear. Really hope Blizzard remedies this situation ASAP!

Anytime you list a ticket under a paid services they answer very fast.

That’s a rough scenario! I’m sorry your guild got split up like that, and hopefully some sort of resolution can be possible. Maybe try opening a ticket with Blizzard to see if they will allow your guild members who made it to Sulfuras to the new realm they just opened, where I believe those who are still on Bene will be able to transfer to.

Customer service is probably really slammed at the moment with all that’s going on, but whenever I’ve had any legitimate issues, they seem to be more than willing to help accommodate, and something like this seems like it could be one, even though in hindsight deciding to transfer after they announced they were closing transfers imminently seems like a bad choice, when your guild members know your guild members’ situation better than anyone else.

In any case, best of luck!

1 Like

Well now we have some people that CS was able to transfer them back to grob but then others told it’s impossible. So at the moment we have no idea what’s going on…

1 Like

Good luck! I can imagine there are a lot of unhappy campers right now, so hopefully we’ll have some decent resolutions to this mess.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.