My god, today's interview

The ironic thing is the foremost detractor has said he can’t play swtor because there are no damage meters.

Covenants won’t hurt just the top end. I’m super casual, and the way covenants are being implemented will probably make me unsub for the first time in 4 years.

2 Likes

Fel, BfA had me lapse my sub for almost a full month for the first time since I started playing in late Vanilla.

The burnout and dissatisfaction was that high. My entire guild took a break and are just now trickling back in.

I really need the Covenant system not to be this huge disappointment or burden; yet it seems to hinge on balance, and I don’t see a positive track record for that.

When Preach is saying “Not just the top end”, he is referring to those players that emulate the top 1%, watch the MDI’s, sees the meta, and deems what the groups of end game content should look like. The majority of players emulate the top % of players. The majority of players that are doing some kind of mid to higher tier content (e.g. like Mythic Plus) use the builds of the top % of the players like those that do the MDI. These are the type of players that don’t invite or are toxic towards others for not playing the most optimal class/spec they had emulated like as when I play a protection Paladin over another class like a protection Warrior. What Preach is saying about “Not just the top end”, is in fact true due to the countless posts on these forums about stories of discrimination of pugs based on a specific class/spec and now soon to be covenant.