My friends wont play HC with me because you guys are horrible about protection from mass disconnects

That doesn’t change what I said in my original point, wow is not a standard.

Thanks for not even disagreeing with my statement lmao.

Doesn’t change what I said either. You’re hooked 3 knuckles deep and got heated because I said wow isn’t a standard anymore.

You clearly are just mad that I don’t think wow is a standard for games anymore and are scratching at cope.

“Wah you’re here on the forums for HC even though you don’t play HC anymore.” Yeah I still play the game and still pay a sub so I still get access to the entirety of the wow forums, which includes hardcore.

Stay mad.

So you present more cope and don’t even disagree with what I stated again. You do finger your petri keybind every step of the way.

You’re just mad that I don’t think wow is a standard and just want to vomit cope at me in your posts. Do you have anything of actual substance or are you just going to attack my hyperbolic, non evidence based statement again while pretending like HC raiding actually matters and is somehow relevant to me saying that wow is not a standard in the year of our lord 2024.

Because I don’t disagree with the statement that WoW is not a cultural phenomenon anymore lol. And it hasn’t been long before the FF14 revival.

After 4 days you were stilling thinking about this. I don’t need to say more.

Everything else you said is continue gibberish and circling. No response is required.

The point was standard, you’re still on cultural phenomenon for whatever reason.

Go back up and reread, I know 4 days is an eternity for the elderly but you can do it.

More projection. You realize the forums have notifications right? Like I can leave for days and come back and still have the notification there and still respond.

I don’t do things on your time. You’re an npc.

This is like the 10th time you said something like this.

Its always, “WELL I DIDN"T ACTUALLY MEAN THAT”

Lol what a joke.

Yes. It’s in the first sentence of the first paragraph of my first post here.

Just because you’ve been baby raging about it and got lost in the sauce does not mean that my point somehow magically changed to whatever straw man you derived from later posts.

:point_down:

It’s crazy how much use I’ve gotten out of that sentence so far.

Wth does this even mean. I mean don’t clarify because you will just say whatever clarification you say is not actually what you meant. But WoW caters more to casuals then high tier players for decades at this point. Even Cringe RPers have been alive and well for a long time in WoW.

What you are confusing of the high tier content in the game it caters to the World first racers over the actual high tier content community as a whole.

Just like how Ultimates aren’t catered towards the casual in FF14.

That does not mean it caters towards high tier players as a majority.

Again Let me know the next thing that you didn’t mean. Joke of a person.

I will anyways because you’re vomitting words assuming whatever you’re trying to assume.

Wow is not a standard that games are based off of. That’s it. You got mad at that.

Edit: inb4 more reee because your feefees are hurt that wow is not a standard.

What. The game you used in your argument FF14 is based on WoW LOL.

Literally the creator said he takes a lot of inspiration from WoW and the remaking of FF14 was based on the Cataclysm.

The 3 most popular MMOs currently are WoW, FF14 a game that took a crap ton of inspiration from wow admitted from the creator and OSRS.

Like you talk so much and you are wrong every single time

Dude is actually such a joke.

3 Likes

WoW is not the standard for hardcore. It never has been. It was even specifically made to be less hardcore than other games