My friends and I are considering transferring to Dalaran

I have a couple questions about the server before we take the plunge:

1. Is English the widely used language?
  2. Is the Alliance Heroic Raiding scene active? How easy is it to find a new guild that’s willing to recruit people for Heroic raiding/Mythic+?
  3. How is the community? We’re coming from Emerald Dream. The average person on that server was generally nice and outgoing. It was really easy to make friends and meet people.
  4. Is there anything we should know before considering Dalaran?

Thanks! C:

1 - Yeah mainly English. Sometimes when you run with a PUG you’ll hear a different language but in my experience they were from other servers.

2 - My guild got AOTC for both alliance and horde (we’re dual factioned) :smiley: In fact we are always looking for folks to join our ranks. We have a few different raid teams.

3 - It’s a mixed bag with so many people. You’ll find most are nice and helpful. However, there are some that aren’t.

4 - It’s a high population server. Sometimes it can make things like grinding out dailies interesting when you’re competing for the same resource but I haven’t had much trouble there. The auction house is lively.

If you come to Dalaran and are looking for a guild you can check us out:

Contacts:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Either side:
Co-GM Asch @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Co-GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Assistant GM Frahenstein @ Bnet Inzania#11304
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

Pretentious Nonscense is recruiting! We have mostly adults and we don’t put up with drama. We have a lot of fun in our casual raid nights and we run low level keys to help gear. We have a active discord and everyone tries and be friendly. We like to help new players and we have a heroic aotc progression group. We are a heroic raiding guild and we mostly just play to have fun. If you want to try us and see if its for you pst me for a invite.