My Disabled Son - ‘The Nobleman, the Philanderer, the Detective’

Caught this over on the European WoW forums and thought I would echo it here…

Original Post

5 Likes

It was already echoed just two hours ago.

2 Likes

Ok. Got pushed off the first page so I didn’t see it.

Thanks for letting me know…

Great story!

1 Like

Been on reddit for like a week.

Why is everyone just now posting this here lol.

Because it popped up on the Blue Tracker for the EU forums today

1 Like

wrong forum bud

I also posted this. Holy Moses is that sad.

1 Like

I was thinking that I’m the opposite, no relationships at all in Wow; Then I realized I don’t really have any in real life anymore either. I have “work “friends””, but I never do anything with them.

Then I remembered that I was in an active guild in Vanilla, until eventually those people really got into “serious business” raiding. Then they all eventually quit Wow, as near as I can tell.

I suppose it would be a lot different, if you were in a disabled situation. Fun that he was on an RP server, where that sort of interaction is more likely.

No one would even know if I passed. Someone at my apartment building might eventually notice a smell, or I’d be late on the rent and they’d finally enter; This is also why I don’t own a cat… Well work might notice eventually if someone saw the obituary. No one in game, or on the boards, would ever know. It kind of makes you think.

I’ve often thought of setting something up, on the computer, where if I don’t press a key in two days or so that it automatically emails some people that I’ve probably died. Then I’d have to remember to do that.

So go on that guy, he made a dent!

1 Like

Godspeed Ibelin. /salute

For those interested, a scientist in Japan has what he hopes is a possible long term treatment. Remove skin cells, re engineer them, inject them back into the body.

Doctors elsewhere have also made breakthroughs. No cure…yet, but one day there will be.

1 Like