My Demonology Build

Enjoying this, but wondering if anyone had suggestions.

my primary alt is a demo lock.
Not a fan of bilescourge bombers, or guillotine either. I’ve had too many tanks pull stuff out of it when I cast it. Or I cast it and it “catches” that stupid chain hanging from the ceiling and all hits land behind me. Or I just fricken miss like an idiot. Really annoying. The “hit” ratio for me is way under 100%.

Fel covenant just doesn’t seem to fit. I get that you should be generating a fair bit of cores, and should be casting those more often, but it seems like that means you will be casting shadow bolt far less. Maybe stick those points into Demonic Meteor (5% doesn’t seem like a lot but it really adds up), Grimoire: Felguard or Ripped through the Portal.

Trying to view the calculator on mobile is actually going to give me a stroke.

1 Like

I personally don’t like the NP Build, so I’m running this one for single target: https://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/warlock/demonology/DAORKURVARBRIEIgQCRQNVVUVBURCIFABgBU

I can’t take any build with Inquisitors seriously.

So far Icy Veins & Wowhead have suggested talent trees out for the 11.0 patch. Hoping Archon gets something up soon as they are typically the best.
Unfortunately IV & WH talents for M+ are underperforming and I hope Archon has some good suggestions.

The raid trees for Demo work fine