My brother and I want to get a subtle WoW tattoo

We decided we’ve played this game too long and too much not to. We don’t want something huge and crazy that everybody will notice and identify. We want something kind of subtle. Something maybe even a casual WoW player wouldn’t recognize right away. We both identify heavily with both factions. We’ve done a lot of PvP and PvE. We are old and rounded WoW players so we would be open to a lot of things. Any suggestions?

favorite race tribe art or specs?

like the race crests

2 Likes

Those are cool. Thanks for the post.

Its going to very much depend on the artist you go to and how much you’re willing to pay. If you want something simple…

7 Likes

Plenty of iconic weapons that can be scaled up/down. Line art of your favourite classes symbol.

I’ve definitely been tempted to add the Troll + UD crest around some other flash tattoos I’ve gotten.

1 Like

Pretty Cringe NGL.

2 Likes

Good thing it’s not on your body, and instead on someone who actually likes it.

2 Likes

Pretty good example of something simple, recognizable, and on the cheaper end if that’s the route they wanna go.

2 Likes

Yeah dude. I wouldn’t do that one but I like that angle. It’s just like I asked. It’s simple and subtle. Thanks.

1 Like

Whatever you get, it needs to be on your face or neck.

4 Likes

Definitely don’t go for generic ones most people go for. I’m sure there’s great art out there. The dozens of different faction banners, icons etc. Iconic small quotes from raid bosses, npc’s. Maybe a small piece from a particular area in the game that’s sentimental to both of you.

2 Likes

How about a murloc? Those are pretty equally loved by both factions…

3 Likes

HA! Interesting.

Aren’t you an adult?

WTH is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Cool and tough adults get tatoos on their face. Just look at Kerry King, L’il Wayne and Post Malone.

2 Likes

In that case, a bullseye would be handy.

5 Likes

If you play a hunter how about a shadowy figure with hunters mark over their head?
Or maybye you roll rogue, have rogue in stealth with hunters mark on saying dispel me!

2 Likes

I try not to be.

Therapists have been working on that one for decades.

3 Likes

You could always go for the big yellow exclamation point! For something a little more subtle, maybe your favorite summoning stone.

1 Like

Could get something cool like a northrend background or something that someone from the outside couldn’t tell it was from a game setting

1 Like