My Avatar is not updating

Has anyone experienced this issue? My avatar has not been updated since 2 weeks ago. I have tried relog in and the issue was not solved

3 Likes

Mine isn’t either. I transmog frequently, but my profile still shows an old transmog from 2 or 3 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Need mine updated nowwwwww

2 Likes

I changed the race! And armory still old.

3 Likes

Same with me. Nothing fixes it.

The sad thing is they even had forum maintenance at some point during that time, yet they still won’t update somehow.

3 Likes

Mine hasn’t updated. I was transmogged wearing the full Venthyr set, and now I am transmogged wearing the full Night Fae set, but I still look the same.

1 Like

It seems this isse needs to be reported. But how?

So, what you’re saying is, when the world needed the avatar most, it vanished?

1 Like

Yep thats exactly it.

1 Like

Damm this issue needs to be fixed. What’s wrong Blizzard?

The only part that seems to change for me, is the level of my alts.

Same problem here.

I’ve tried logging out and back in on the forums, the site, bnet, the game. Turning off addons and logging in and out of the game. Nothing works.

I think it might just be a forum bug.

I too am a human for sometime now. Though looking at my avatar does make me miss Draenei.

The worst thing is that the maintenance did not work or it didn´t do its job :confused: :-1:

Same for me. Please fix.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, please fix blizzard!

Another maintenance and still not working.

I have opened two tickets so far, and both of them said they could not fix the issue. They said log into game with said character, play for at least 10 minutes, than log out. Try different browsers… a bunch of options… nothing worked. Someone at Blizzard knows how to fix this issue, we just need to make a big enough problem out of it. Please Blizzard! hear our cries!!! lol

It wasn’t working for like 3 or 4 weeks, regardless of being logged in for hours on them, but my characters are finally starting to update today, and actually with correct mog from this morning, so there is hope! I am going to try to get on my other ones for 10 minutes and see if they populate as well.

Edit: actually, some of the avatars themselves are still not updating, but the armory FINALLY is, so hopefully the others will follow suit.

1 Like

my alt’s armory is being updated sometimes but not this character, I’ve tried relogging several times over but it doesn’t want to update