My apology to the Horde (8.2.5 spoilers)

His twitter is pretty damning.

OHHHHHH. Twitter usually is, isn’t it? That’s a better source than many since what’s written off-the-cuff usually ends up being closer to the truth than most would admit.

Yeah, it’s more about hints Danuser himself has dropped in various places than the character. If he’d kept his mouth shut I doubt anyone would suspect anything. As it is… The conclusion is pretty hard to avoid.

4 Likes

Danu is all about insertion when it comes to Sylv.

6 Likes

WAIT I GET IT

I snorted dammit

I think, out of all my Horde shilling and Sylvanas-apologizing, this post is the most well thought out and best explanation Fact-Deniers like me have been trying to push under the rug for so long, and now I finally see it.

Sylvanas may not actually have an end goal after all. It could very well just be utter chaos and using the Alliance to destroy the Horde because she couldn’t just get the Horde to turn on itself. Makes me wonder why she wanted to in the first place, but at this point there’s no real reason to keep asking and there’s no explanation that can justify any of this anymore.

):

1 Like

Gross

/10char

Sylvanas doesn’t have a goal, because she doesn’t have motivations, because she’s not a character anymore. None of the characters in this game are. They’re just plot devices. Nothing about them is consistent or relatable, nor does it need to be, because their role is just to do or say whatever Blizzard wants to make something happen when the plot needs to go in a new direction.

The story is bad, y’all.

8 Likes

Can we go back to copying Star Trek?

undead Anduin: I am Locutus of Forsaken

2 Likes

Warcraft: Discovery

Draka and Thrall at Tanaris
Broxigar when the walls fell…

Eitrigg his arms wide

4 Likes

Danuser posted a picture of himself, and Nathanos (Nathanos looks like a thinner version of him) and he said “It’s like looking into a Dark Mirror”, referencing the title of the short story he wrote, solely for the purpose of making Nathanos look like him.

Dude’s an egomaniac with a Sylvanas obsession, and shouldn’t have his job.

4 Likes

Oh god. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Yeah he makes me feel a strange combination of annoyance and pity.

2 Likes

I wonder if he makes his partner call him Nathanos during sleepy time. “I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME NATHANOS. And shut up and let me play these recordings of Sylvanas moaning I paid Patty Matson for under the table.”

3 Likes

Zayn, you are a fantastically kind person for giving him the benefit of entertaining the idea any human being could find him appealing.

Money talks standards walk.

Not a terrible point.