My alt needs cosmic flux

No I replied to the right person. Why defend the cost angle just because it has always existed. When it’s clear the expansion and currency relevance will be dead in 20ish weeks?

1 Like

because it wouldn’t be an activision blizzard game without hostile game design

4 Likes

could we get Sandworn Relics BOA as well? My main has a ton he can’t use but my alts would love to get the gear

8 Likes

It was a statement of fact. There are conversion fees still in place from previous expansions. It is something Blizzard has always done.

None of those are supportive statements, they’re factual.

2 Likes

Blind dogma acceptance is funny. I am not denying reality only questioning why it has to be that way when said relevance is going away soon.

1 Like

Be thankful its here now.

Yeah great, after most of us quit playing :+1: .

1 Like

This is such a stupid way to look at it. People have massive amounts stored on other characters that are no longer going to use it. There’s no sensible reason to throw another arbitrary impedance to gearing up an alt. The time was invested to obtain the currency, this tax is one more way of having the time players have already invested diminished in favor of forcing a system that determines the game’s health and success by metrics.

4 Likes

This would have been great like 4 months ago.

2 Likes

Its not about “never satisfied”… just tired of seeing these qol changes getting done after lots of people get bored of the patch and less people are playing. You do this all the time, make current patch currency bop and suddenly you’re “listening” then the next patch comes with a newer currency and its the same story all over again.

1. Release a new currency

2. Make it soulbound

3. Months later “it was a mistake we agree”

4. Make it account bound

5. Next patch drops with a new currency

6. See point number 1, rinse and repeat.

This stunt is getting old.

9 Likes

And it still has a 20% penalty just like Soul Ash and Soul Cinders (which you still have to buy 2 of the items from ZM (see 20% hit above), and than head to Korthia to transfer to a fresh 60 alt to make a legendary). There’s no penalty to transfer Anima, why is there a penalty for Soul Ash, Soul Cinders, and now Cosmic Flux?

5 Likes

The traveling around required to transfer these currencies is the part that irritates me. Just put it all on one vendor. Or put all of it on ALL the vendors. Either of those is better.

2 Likes

This please!
My recently boosted hunter could really use some of the hundreds of sandworn relics rotting in my bags.
You can only get so many a day/week and I really want to blow things up with the 4pc.
I could swap my other hunter to survival but he is BM for life.

The Oribos vendor next to the FP would be the perfect candidate with all the alt catch up stuff they already sell.

1 Like

You can read my other responses for context, I’m not against it coming in, just the timing

1 Like

100% this! I just came here to say the same thing :wink:

Yes, it’s the end of the season, let us do something with the pile of Sandswon Relics please.

1 Like

Anyone else have trouble using the new item? I sent some to an alt, but when I click it nothing happens. I tried disabling my addons, but still no luck.

take it back down, Blizzard. he doesn’t want it.

Love To See it

Way too late. 3 toons with like 30k flux, many alts who had the gear to make a 4set but not wanting to grind flux. Now I am not even playing until Season 4 so it feels worthless now.

1 Like

then dont use it?